- Return Emirates flights, including 23kg checked baggage
- Extend your stay with Flexi Flights
- Private transfers throughout, plus pre-booked catamaran tickets
- 10 nights’ twin share accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Delicious breakfast daily
- Guided group tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park, with onward transfer to Split
- Guided walking tours of Split and Dubrovnik and small group speed boat trip to the Blue Cave and Vis
- 24/7 concierge service throughout
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account*, visit our Promotions page for more detai
Get up close to Croatia’s world-renowned sites and awe-inspiring landscapes on a 13 day Best of Croatia tour that takes in everything from incredible national parks, to glittering coastal cities and natural wonders.
Use the Croatian capital as your launchpad for discovering this spectacular country. Although Zagreb is somewhat more compact than other European capitals, it certainly punches above its weight. Peppered throughout the city are Austro-Hungarian facades, pedestrian-friendly squares, romantic cobblestone streets and sites rich in history. Move around the city on foot, from neighbourhood to neighbourhood, or head to one of Zagreb’s galleries or museums for a culture fix. Leave the capital behind as the group travels towards the famed Dalmatian Coast; but not before a pitstop at the Plitvice Lakes National Park to admire its labyrinth of turquoise-hued lakes and waterfalls.
Soak up the architecture and fabled history of Split, Croatia’s second-largest city. Wander around the streets contained inside the UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed Diocletian’s Palace or take a stroll along the marble-laid waterfront promenade before sitting down to a sundowner. Step aboard a catamaran for a glamorous transfer to Hvar, one of the coast’s most sparkling and high-flying jetsetter-frequented isles. See the Old Town from the Starigrad Fortress or settle at a table at a quaint café or restaurant with a plate of local cuisine.
Swap a catamaran for a speed boat for the trip to the Blue Cave on Vis. It won’t take long for you to understand how this cavern got its name once you witness the natural phenomena that illuminates the space with brilliant blue hues. Enjoy swim stops and a day of free time on Korcula, the birthplace of Marco Polo. Use this opportunity to discover more of the isle’s smaller fishing villages for a glimpse into local life. Dubrovnik makes a spectacular final destination for this tour and your arrival in the city dubbed the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’ is not one you’ll soon forget. Take a stroll around the city’s iconic stone walls, explore the quiet back streets of the Old Town, or hike or take a cable car to the top of Srd Hill for mesmerising sunset views of the Elaphiti Islands and horizon beyond.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and Flexi Flight cost (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- All payments received are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation: Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension and optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Travel insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
- Personal expenses
Group Sizes: Minimum 2 people. Please note this is an independent tour, and as such, you will enjoy the company of fellow travellers at sightseeing locations.
13 day Best of Croatia tour – $1,999 per person in addition to the twin share price
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Tour Only: Navigate to the yellow “Tour Only” button and select “Book Now” to view live availability. Note, Tour Only option does not include return international flights and airport transfers and commences on Day 2 of the flight-inclusive itinerary. Travellers are required to make their own way to the hotel on Day 2.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Zagreb: Palace, Dubrovnik or similar
Split: Luxe, Marul or similar
Hvar: Riva, Pharos or similar
Korcula: Liburna, Marcopolo or similar
Dubrovnik: Lapad, Neptun or similar
Triple Share: Not available
Child Policy: Full price applies for all children travelling with their parents
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Tipping: Tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Driver/Guide: approx. AUD $5-10 per person, per day is the industry standard.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/