Be enlightened with an unforgettable 19 day Jewels of India and Ganges River cruise.
See stunning monuments like the Taj Mahal, Red Fort and Amber Fort. Discover the Pink City of Jaipur, Agra and Delhi before cruising down the fertile Lower Ganges and experiencing incredible shore excursions.
Experience visiting the ruins of Vikramshila, one of the largest Buddhist universities, learning about the Farakka Barrage, the historic town of Murshidabad and more!
See the full itinerary here
Your package includes return international airfares, deluxe accommodation, professional tour guides, transfers, stunning sightseeing and deluxe river cruise!
See What You Get for more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international airfares, deluxe accommodation, professional tour guides, transfers, stunning sightseeing and deluxe river cruise…
- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 20kgs checked luggage
- Internal India airfares Delhi – Patna
- Air-conditioned train and reserved seating from Patna to Kahalgaon
- Return airport and port transfers
- 17 nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis in 4* accommodation including 10 nights on-board a 4* river cruise in a deluxe cabin
- Breakfast daily, a welcome dinner plus all meals while on-board your cruise
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional English speaking Webjet tour guide throughout Delhi, Agra and Jaipur plus professional on-board guides while on your cruise
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Explore in and around the grounds of the Taj Mahal
- View the Red Fort, Qutab Minar and sacred Raj Ghat of Delhi
- Visit the Pink City and the capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Explore the Amber Fort and view the picture famous Palace of the Winds
- Cruise down the Lower Ganges on board the comfort of a deluxe river ship
- Enjoy shore excursions to the many towns and villages lining the Ganges, finishing in the ancient trading port of Kolkata
See the full itinerary here
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Anything which is not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary.
- Return economy airfare with Thai Airways (Singapore Airlines, Air India or similar if unavailable.)
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Customers wishing to choose their preferred airline – please purchase your voucher first and request your preferred airline in the ‘special requests’ field when submitting your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then advise if any surcharges are payable. Should you be unhappy with the additional surcharge amount, you will be provided with a full refund of your voucher.
- Including minimum 20kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline)
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher.
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 60 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 60 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Single Supplement: $1,999 per person, in addition to the twin share voucher. You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 2 – 30 people
Triple Share: Not available
Dinner with an Indian Family – $70 per person
Elephant Trek followed by Lunch – $175 per person
Please see the itinerary for more information. You can purchase your optional tours by clicking here.
Delhi – Hans Plaza or similar
Jaipur – Holiday Inn City Centre or similar
Agra – Clarks Shiraz or similar
Patna – Chankya Patna or similar
Cruise: Vivada M.V Paramhamsa
Kolkata: Lytton or similar
Stay behind surcharge: If you wish to extend your trip, a $250 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). Please purchase your voucher first and Webjet Exclusives will invoice the additional supplement charge when finalising your booking. If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then provide quotations for any alterations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided.
- A deposit of $2,500 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- If your travel date is within 180 days, you will be emailed an invoice shortly after purchase. You will then have 7 days from invoice date to arrange final payment to secure your dates. If payment is not received within 7 days, your booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable.
- If your travel date is greater than 180 days from purchase, a final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 180 days. If payment is not received by 180 days prior to your travel date, you booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable.
Exchanging Money: When exchanging Australian dollars into Indian Rupees or withdrawing funds from an ATM while in India, always retain the transaction receipt. You may be required to present the receipt as proof of withdrawal if purchasing items with cash.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
29 August 2017
10 October 2017
14 November 2017
06 February 2018
04 March 2018
Bookings not accepted when within 65 days of departure