- Return international economy airfares with a full service airline
- 4 nights 3-star accommodation in Paris with breakfast daily
- 2-day Paris Visite pass providing you unlimited travel on zones 1 – 3 of the public system network plus fast track and free entry to top Paris attractions
- 7 night Seine Normandy River cruise from Paris on board the deluxe river ship A-Rosa Viva featuring a day spa plus swimming pool and whirlpool on the deck
- Return port transfers in Paris
- All meals on-board your river cruise including Captain’s welcome dinner
- Gala farewell dinner with entertainment
- Services of an experienced, multilingual Cruise Director
- Daily on-board music and entertainment
- Enjoy a fascinating journey that takes you along the beautiful Seine with the best that Normandy has to offer
- Stop at ports in Rouen, Caudebec-en-Caux, Vernon plus more
- Enjoy time relaxing in the comfort of your deluxe river cruise ship
- Free time to explore Paris at your own pace
If the thought of fresh croissants, The Louvre and gourmet cheese isn’t enough to get you dreaming of a trip to France, I’m sure the Eiffel Tower, fine wines and the romantic language will! France is the most visited country in the world and it’s not hard to understand why.
Experience it for yourself with a memorable 14 day Paris and Seine Normandy river cruise package.
Take in the sights and sounds of the City of Lights, Paris, cruise the magnificent River Seine on a deluxe river ship, see the cathedral made famous by Claude Monet and explore the enchanting town of Caudebecen-Caux.
Wander the laneways of Les Andelys, discover the Gothic abbey church and Château de Bizy (also known as “Little Versailles”) in Vernon and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, 7 night deluxe river cruise with all meals, in-depth sightseeing and more.
See Inclusions for more.
The A-Rosa Viva offers generous cabins, world-class dining, day spa, whirlpool on deck, panorama sauna and more.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
Tipping and on-board gratuities
Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary
Tipping: it is entirely at your discretion whether you wish to give tips and how much you wish to give. These should show your acknowledgement of good service. At the end of the cruise, you will find a tip box for the entire crew at the reception. Of course, at any time you may give the employees individual tips or pay them through your on-board account.
Single Supplement: Not available
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: This is a “small group tour” so you can expect the group size to range from a minimum of 2 people to a maximum of 20 people across all dates.
Paris: Hotel Pastel or similar
Cruise: A-Rosa VIVA
Lower Deck Cabins – please note these consist of twin beds only – double beds are not available in this cabin type.
To view the ship deck plans and cabin descriptions
A-Rosa VIVA – click here
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.