- Return economy airfares with Cathay Pacific
- All domestic and international transfers in China
- 12 nights’ accommodation
- 12 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners
Soak up the history of China on our 14 day Ancient China tour, including a Yangtze River Cruise.
Begin your adventure in Beijing where you will stand in Tiananmen Sqaure before stepping into the glorious Forbidden City, which is one of China’s largest and most well preserved sights. Travel to the infamous Great Wall where you will find unforgettable and breathtaking views at every turn.
Experience a thrilling bullet train towards the town of Luoyang, home to one of China’s first Buddhist temple and the Longmen Grottoes, where thousands of Buddhist carvings can be found. In Zhengzhou, visit the most reputable and scenic temple of China the Shaolin Temple.
Embark on your Yangtze River Cruise where you will journey through the depths of China to see some of the most spectacular scenery imaginable. Relax, take in the sights and enjoy all meals aboard your scenic river cruise.
Your adventure will end in the historical town of Xi’an, which served as the capital city during several dynasties and is now home to a number of precious and ancient relics. Awe at one of the wonders of the world as you take a visit to the Terracotta Warriors Site.
See Inclusions for more
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 180 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your final payment is made.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
$780 per person in addition to your twin share vouchers
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 2-50 people
Triple Share: Please purchase 3 x twin share vouchers. Please note third bed will be a rollaway bed
Hutong Rickshaw Tour & meal $55 – per person (approx)
Yangtze River Cruise
Three Gorges Dam Site
Three scenic Excursions $170 per person Embark on three spectacular excursion in one convenient package!
All optional tours are payable on your tour in local currency.
Beijing: Beijing Park Plaza Science Park or similar
Luoyang: Luoyang Hyatt Plaza or Similar
Zhengzhou: Zhengzhou Innside Hotel or Similar
Yangtze River Cruise
Xi’an: Xi’an Grand Noble Hotel or Similar
Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
If you are needing assistance with your Visa, please request it upon submitting your booking form
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.