It’s not just the seamless co-existence of modernity and antiquity that makes China so intriguing. It’s the people, the pace, the landscapes and the sheer size of this ancient civilisation that attracts even the most timid of travellers. Here, there is something for everyone.
There are buzzing cities full of endless development, peaceful water towns that have stood seemingly untouched over time and world-renowned sites like the famous Great Wall.
Don’t just take my word for it, experience China for yourself with a 14 day Treasures of China & Yangtze cruise. Discover Beijing’s most famous landmarks, ride a bullet train, learn the history of the Terracotta Warriors, cruise the majestic Yangtze River and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, transfers, luxury accommodation, meals, sightseeing, tour guides and more
See the full itinerary here
See What You Get for more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international flights, transfers, luxury accommodation, meals, sightseeing, tour guides and more…
- Return international airfares departing with a full service airline including 20kgs checked baggage
- All transfers
- 12 nights’ twin share accommodation in luxury 4-5 star hotels. Including 3 nights on-board a luxury 5 star Yangtze River cruise in a balcony cabin
- 26 meals – 12 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Ride the incredible bullet train from Beijing – Xi’an / Chengdu – Chongqing
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- Professional Webjet tour guides throughout
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- All tipping
- Intimate small group touring (max. 20 people)
- Experience one of the centres of ancient culture, Beijing. Be mesmerised by the old seat of power the incredible Forbidden City
- Climb and experience for yourself China’s greatest engineering feat, the Great Wall of China
- Ride the 300km/h bullet train from Beijing to Xi’an and Chengdu – Chongqing
- See one of the archaeological wonders of the 20th century, the Terracotta Warriors of Xi’an
- Witness the elusive Giant Pandas in a semi-nature environment in the Panda Capital, Chengdu
- Cruise the majestic Yangtze river on a luxury 5 star river cruise
- Walk the Bund of China’s economic powerhouse, Shanghai
See the full itinerary here
See Fine Print for travel period.
12 April 2017*
19 April 2017
26 April 2017
3 May 2017*
10 May 2017*
17 May 2017*
24 May 2017*
31 May 2017*
7 June 2017
14 June 2017
21 June 2017
28 June 2017
5 July 2017
12 July 2017
19 July 2017
26 July 2017
2 August 2017
9 August 2017
16 August 2017
23 August 2017
30 August 2017
6 September 2017*
13 September 2017*
20 September 2017*
27 September 2017*
4 October 2017*
11 October 2017*
18 October 2017*
25 October 2017*
1 November 2017
8 November 2017
15 November 2017
22 November 2017
* A $300 per person high season surcharge applies
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance (highly recommended), Visas, Anything not mentioned in the itinerary or listed as ‘optional’
- Return economy airfare with China Southern (China Eastern, Air China or Sichuan Airlines)
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates. Including minimum 20kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- Perth customers, a $350 per person interstate surcharge applies, Adelaide customers a $450 per person interstate surcharge applies. We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates. Including minimum 20kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopover or a substitute airline. These changes are beyond our control and will be confirmed upon booking.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Single Supplement: $999 per person in addition to the twin share price. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 6 – 20 people
Triple Share: Not available
Beijing – 5* Doubletree Hilton or Similar
Xi’an – 5* Grand Noble Hotel or similar
Chengdu – 5* Crowne Plaze City Centre or similar
Yangtze River Cruise – 5* Yangtze Gold 6
Shanghai – 5* Crowne Plaza Fudan or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Kung Fu Legend Show – AUD $40pp (approx)
Hutong Richshaw Tour & Market – AUD $55pp (approx)
Sichuan Opera Show – AUD $55pp (approx)
Tang Dynasty Dance Show – AUD $60pp (approx)
Huangpu River Cruise – AUD $40pp (approx)
All optional tours are payable on your tour in local currency.
Land Only: If you wish to make your own flight arrangements and purchase this tour as a land only option, please click here
Stay behind surcharge: If you wish to extend your trip, a $200 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). Your stay behind request must be submitted when completing your booking form. Only the return date can be altered. If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then provide quotations for any alterations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided.
- A deposit of $1,499 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- If your travel date is within 180 days, you will be emailed an invoice shortly after purchase. You will then have 7 days from invoice date to arrange final payment to secure your dates. If payment is not received within 7 days, your booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable.
- If your travel date is greater than 180 days from purchase, a final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 180 days. If payment is not received by 180 days prior to your travel date, you booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
For more information on China, see our FAQ page here
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
If you are needing assistance with your Visa, please request it upon submitting your booking form
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.