- Return international airfares with a full service airline including 20kgs checked baggage
- All transfers
- 9 nights’ twin share accommodation in deluxe 4-5 star hotels
- 4 nights on-board a luxury 5 star Yangtze River cruise in a balcony cabin
- Breakfast daily
- Ride the incredible bullet train from Chongqing – Xi’an / Xi;an – Beijing / Beijing – Shanghai
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- Professional Webjet tour guides throughout
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- All tipping
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
It’s not just the seamless co-existence of modernity and antiquity that makes China so intriguing. It’s the people, the pace, the landscapes and the sheer size of this ancient civilisation that attracts even the most timid of travellers. Here, there is something for everyone.
There are buzzing cities full of endless development, peaceful water towns that have stood seemingly untouched over time and world-renowned sites like the famous Great Wall.
Don’t just take my word for it, experience China for yourself with a 15 day Treasures of China & Yangtze cruise. Discover Beijing’s most famous landmarks, ride a bullet train, learn the history of the Terracotta Warriors, cruise the majestic Yangtze River and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, transfers, accommodation, meals, sightseeing, tour guides and more
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed including your passport details within one week to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $959 or $1,039 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
$750 per person in addition to the twin share price.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement
Group Size: 10 – 30 people
Triple Share: Please purchase 3 x twin share vouchers. Please note third bed will be a rollaway bed
Hutong Rickshaw Tour & Market – $66 per person (approx)
Kung Fu Legend Show – $60 per person (approx)
Sichuan Opera Show – $55 per person (approx)
Wild Goose Pagoda & Ancient City Wall – $80 per person (approx)
Tang Dynasty Dance Show – $60 per person (approx)
Huangpu River Cruise – $55 per person (approx)
Ancient Water Town – $60 per person (approx)
Yangtze River Cruise
the Tribe of the Three Gorges – $85 per person (approx)
White Emperor City – $85 per person (approx)
Shibaozhai pogoda (Gold Cruises) or Fengdu Ghost City (President Cruises) – $85 per person (approx)
All optional tours are payable on your tour in local currency.
Chengdu: Chengdu Holiday Inn Qinhuang or Similar
Cruise: Yangtze River Cruise Gold 6# or Similar
Xi’an: Xi’an Grand Noble Hotel or Similar
Beijing: Grand Metro Park Hotel or Similar
Shanghai: Shanghai Crowne Plaza Fudan or Similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/