Nestled on the island shore, near picture-perfect Cook’s Bay and the golf course of Moorea, lies luxurious Manava Beach Resort & Spa.
Your stunning home away from home offers the ideal escape from the stresses of daily life. Here, you can relax, revive and rejuvenate in indulgent, island style.
Combining the best of traditional Polynesian design with modern facilities and amenities and boasting luxurious accommodation, world-class restaurants and bars, a calming day spa and endless activities, paradise is a lot closer than you think. Spend your days by the infinity pool, snorkelling in the crystal clear waters or trying your hand at sarong painting; at Manava Beach Resort & Spa you can do as much or as little as you please.
Your package includes 6 nights in a spacious Garden View Room, breakfast and cocktail daily and free Wi-Fi plus option to extend to 8 nights or upgrade to a Premium Garden Bungalow with private plunge pool!
See What You Get for more.
The Garden View Room features a King size bed, balcony with garden view and traditional thatched roof.
The Premium Garden Bungalow features a King size bed plus single bed and private terrace with plunge pool.
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Pay a deposit of only $99 plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date!
6 or 8 NIGHT PACKAGE for 2 people in a GARDEN VIEW ROOM including:
- Accommodation in a 44 square meter Garden View Room in a garden setting just 50m from the beach
- Delicious full buffet breakfast daily
- 1 x daily cocktail for 2 adults
- Free Wi-Fi
- Travel period until 31 March 2019! (some black out dates apply)
- 6 night packages from $1,899 – value $3,214
- 8 night packages from $2,499 – value $4,285
UPGRADE to a PREMIUM GARDEN BUNGALOW with PRIVATE PLUNGE POOL and receive all of the above plus:
- Spa Credit of XPF 7500 (approx. AUD$100) to share at Manea Spa – the signature spa brand of Polynesia.
- Premium Garden Bungalows are located in tropical gardens approx. 48m2 in size featuring a small furnished deck area with a private plunge pool.
- Rooms can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, extra person charge applies. Refer Fine Print.
- Travel period until 31 March 2019! (some black out dates apply)
- 6 night packages from $2,399 – value $4,499
- 8 night packages from $3,199 – value $5,966
How To Book:
- Bookings essential. Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- Your Manava Resort & Spa getaway is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Important Information – Please Note: There is a mandatory City Tax throughout French Polynesia that the government requires all hotels to collect from passengers upon check-in of XPF 150 (approx. AUD$2) per person, per night at all resorts.
Not Included: Flights, Travel insurance, Visa.
You can search flights to Tahiti by clicking here
Garden View Room: Set in an aesthetic two story thatch hotel block at the back of the property about 50 meters from the beach. Approx. 44m2 in size the room features a balcony offering a garden view.
Bedding Configuration: 1 x king bed
Maximum Room Capacity: 2 people
Premium Garden Bungalow with Private Pool: Located in tropical gardens approx. 48m2 in size, each bungalow has a small furnished deck area with a private plunge pool.
Bedding Configuration: 1 x king bed, 1 x divan bed and 1 x rollaway bed.
Maximum Room Capacity: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Child Policy: a child is considered 14 years of age and under.
Extra Person Charge: XPF 9000 +14% taxes, including breakfast daily. Applies to Premium Garden Bungalow only for 3rd adult or 2nd child. Payable direct to the resort on check-in.
- A deposit of $99 plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- If your travel date is within 45 days, you will be emailed an invoice shortly after purchase. You will then have 7 days from invoice date to arrange final payment to secure your dates. If payment is not received within 7 days, your booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable
- If your travel date is greater than 45 days from purchase, a final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 45 days. If payment is not received by 45 days prior to your travel date, you booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Bookings may be cancelled with a full refund of the deposit provided the cancellation occurs strictly within 48 hours from the time of purchase. All cancellation requests must be made in writing inside of this period to qualify for the refund request. Otherwise, deals purchased from Webjet Exclusives after the 48-hour period has surpassed are strictly non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable.
Circumstances that do not qualify for Refunds:
- Where you have contacted Webjet Exclusives after the conclusion of the deal or Book By Date;
- Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer (located under the “Fine Print” and “Flight Into” tabs on the deal page of our Website on the day of the offer), and the General Terms and Conditions;
- If you have failed to complete and submit our Trave Partners Booking Form as required in order to secure your preferred departure date;
- If you have failed to make payment within the advertised payment terms and your booking has been automatically cancelled as a result;
- If an optional tour or tour extension request cannot be confirmed on your booking (for whatever reason);
- If you change your mind after you have purchased a deal (for whatever reason);
- If the tour or stay did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
- If you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the offer; or
- If the Business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time or by the Book By Date advised on the deal page.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Travel Period: until 31 March 2019
Black out dates: 1 July 2018 – 31 October 2018
Please refer to the availability calendar once you click ‘Buy Now’.