Noumea, the cosmopolitan capital of New Caledonia, is a tropical paradise with sophisticated elegance. The multi-ethnic city is surrounded by beautiful bays offering a spectacular sight and an abundance of things to do.
Enjoy a 5 or 7 night stay in this tropical bliss with a stay at 4-star Ramada Hotel & Suites Noumea, located in the heart of Anse Vata. Spend your day lounging by the swimming pool or sandy beach, enjoy delicious food and drinks at the 360° view restaurant.
Enjoy spacious and comfortable accommodation, as well as return flights, daily breakfast, airport transfers, bottle of French champagne on arrival and more!
See the What You Get section for more.
The Studio Room offers a kitchenette, comfortable furnishings, balcony and more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Enjoy return airfares, daily breakfast, airport transfers, bottle of French champagne on arrival, free Wi-Fi and more…
- Return international airfares with checked baggage
- 5 or 7 nights in a Studio Room for 2 people
- Parisian breakfast daily for 2 people
- Return airport transfers for 2 people
- 1 x bottle of French champagne in room on arrival
- 1 free drink at La Rendez-Vous sports bar per person
- Free Wi-Fi
How To Book:
- Bookings essential.
- Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- If you wish to book later, please use this link: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/bookings
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted.
- Booking forms must be submitted within 14 days of purchase
Airport Transfers: Upon arrival at Tontouta International airport and after clearing customs please look for a sign with your name on it or present yourself to company Philo Tours for your 45 minute transfer to Ramada Hotel & Suites Noumea.
- Studio Room – 1 king bed or 2 single beds
Maximum Room Capacity:
Child Policy: a child is considered 11 years of age and under
Parisian breakfast: includes 1 x hot drink, 1 x cold drink & 3 pastries per person
Free drink: one free drink per person includes beer, wine or soft drink only
Free Wi-Fi: limited to 250MB per day
- Eco Fee of 90F CFP Francs per room per night will be charged at check out
- Resort Fee of 250 CFP Francs per room per night will be charged at check out
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Travel Period: until 16 December 2017
Black out Dates: some black out dates may apply. Please refer to availability calendar.
Booking forms must be submitted within 14 days of purchase
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Including minimum 20kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher.
- If promotional fares are not available on the dates of your choice, you can opt to pay an airfare surcharge or choose alternative dates.
- This surcharge can vary based on availability and our Customer Experience team can advise you when making your booking.
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- We encourage you to finalise your booking with Webjet Exclusives as soon as possible. Surcharges listed in the booking calendar are only valid for 48 hours from selecting your date and may change should there be any delay in responding to our Customer Experience Team.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.