Noumea, the cosmopolitan capital of New Caledonia, is a tropical paradise with sophisticated elegance. The multi-ethnic city is surrounded by beautiful bays offering a spectacular sight and an abundance of things to do.
Enjoy a 5 or 7 night stay in this tropical bliss with a stay at 4-star Ramada Hotel & Suites Noumea, located in the heart of Anse Vata. Spend your day lounging by the swimming pool or sandy beach, enjoy delicious food and drinks at the 360° view restaurant.
Enjoy spacious and comfortable accommodation, as well as daily breakfast, airport transfers, bottle of French champagne on arrival and more!
See the Inclusions section for more.
The Studio Room offers a kitchenette, comfortable furnishings, balcony and more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Enjoy daily breakfast, airport transfers, bottle of French champagne on arrival, free Wi-Fi and more…
- 5 or 7 nights in a Studio Room for 2 people
- Parisian breakfast daily for 2 people
- Return airport transfers for 2 people
- 1 x bottle of French champagne in room on arrival
- 1 free drink at La Rendez-Vous sports bar per person
- Free Wi-Fi
How To Book:
- Bookings essential.
- Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted.
- Booking forms must be submitted within 14 days of purchase
Not Included: Flights, Travel insurance, Visa.
You can search flights to Noumea by clicking here
Airport Transfers: Upon arrival at Tontouta International airport and after clearing customs please look for a sign with your name on it or present yourself to company Philo Tours for your 45 minute transfer to Ramada Hotel & Suites Noumea.
- Studio Room – 1 king bed or 2 single beds
Maximum Room Capacity:
Child Policy: a child is considered 11 years of age and under
Parisian breakfast: includes 1 x hot drink, 1 x cold drink & 3 pastries per person
Free drink: one free drink per person includes beer, wine or soft drink only
Free Wi-Fi: limited to 250MB per day
- Eco Fee of 90F CFP Francs per room per night will be charged at check out
- Resort Fee of 250 CFP Francs per room per night will be charged at check out
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Bookings may be cancelled with a full refund of the deposit provided the cancellation occurs strictly within 48 hours from the time of purchase. All cancellation requests must be made in writing inside of this period to qualify for the refund request. Otherwise, deals purchased from Webjet Exclusives after the 48-hour period has surpassed are strictly non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable.
Please note that if you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, strictly no refund will be applicable as we begin to make arrangements for your booking immediately.
Circumstances that do not qualify for Refunds:
- Where you have contacted Webjet Exclusives after the conclusion of the deal or Book By Date;
- Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer (located under the “Fine Print” and “Flight Info” tabs on the deal page of our Website on the day of the offer), and the General Terms and Conditions;
- If you have failed to complete and submit our Travel Partners Booking Form as required in order to secure your preferred departure date;
- If you have failed to make payment within the advertised payment terms and your booking has been automatically cancelled as a result;
- If an optional tour or tour extension request cannot be confirmed on your booking (for whatever reason);
- If you change your mind after you have purchased a deal (for whatever reason);
- If the tour or stay did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
- If you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the offer; or
- If the Business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time or by the Book By Date advised on the deal page.
- If you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, as mentioned above
Travel Period: until 31 March 2019
Black out Dates: some black out dates may apply. Please refer to availability calendar.
Booking forms must be submitted within 14 days of purchase