Few places come to mind when imagining the perfect destination for indulgence and relaxation more than Bali. Then picture a restorative stay at a 5-star resort in Ubud fringed by verdant rice terraces and lush forest. Welcome to Kamandalu Ubud, your home for the next 5 incredible nights.
Your home-base while at the resort is a beautiful Ubud Chalet. These villas are bedecked with Balinese-style interiors and come complete with four-poster beds, sunken bathtub, outdoor garden shower, and views of either the rice paddies or resort lagoon. All Ubud Chalet’s also feature free WiFi, in-room safe, bottled mineral water and energy-saving lightbulbs. You also receive a fruit basket upon arrival.
Your break at Kamandalu Ubud sees you picked up from the airport and whisked to the resort with ease. Wake up each morning and tuck into a delicious breakfast, fuelling up for a day spent laying by the swimming pool, or exploring the township of Ubud courtesy of the free shuttle service. Early risers may opt to join the morning sessions at Rumah Yoga, or those with pampering on the brain may like to make a beeline for Chaya Spa to redeem the free massage included in this holiday package. Be sure to stop by the Forest Deck to take a photo or two to share with friends and family online. Paddle up to the pool’s swim-up bar to enjoy a daily bottle of beer, or chink glasses with your travelling companion over a free afternoon tea in the Executive Lounge.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
3 night package at the 5-star Kamandalu Ubud for 2 people including:
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Ubud Chalet
- Delicious daily buffet breakfast for 2 adults
- Daily afternoon tea in the Executive Lounge
- One way private airport transfers from the airport to the hotel for 2 people
- Daily 2 bottles of beer at the swim-up bar for 2 people
- Late check-out until 1 pm (subject to availability on arrival)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
5 night packages for 2:
- Include all inclusions above plus a complimentary upgrade to Garden Villa (subject to availability)
- Complimentary one-time picnic lunch on the boat at tropical lagoon
- Complimentary one-time Indonesian massage at Chaya Spa for 2 persons
How To Book:
- Bookings essential.
- Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- Your Kamandalu Ubud is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Not Included: Flights, Travel insurance, Visa.
You can search for flights to Bali by clicking here.
Kamandalu Resort Facilities:
- Main swimming pool and kid’s pool
- Awana Pool and Lounge
- A Swim-up Bar
- Indoor Kids Room
- Rumah Yoga
- Forest Deck, a venue for photo selfie, breakfast, picnic lunch and forest dining
- Chaya Spa and Forest Spa with a swing
- Village Club, a cozy club lounge exclusively for Pool Villa guests
- Alun-Alun, a wedding venue and romantic dinner
- Vedika, Forest Deck and The Boat, a picnic lunch venue
- Complimentary daily morning yoga session at Rumah Yoga
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Ubud center starting from 10 am until 9 pm
- Complimentary Wi-fi at villa and resort’s area
- Complimentary Baby cots upon request
- Baby sitter service is available with additional charge
- Car Rental
- On-call doctor
- Postal service
- Kamandalu leisure activities (cycling, trekking, glory morning, etc)
Ubud Chalet – Enjoy a great night’s sleep in our plush, four-post king-size bed and luxuriate in the indoor sunken bath or refresh the senses in your private Balinese outdoor shower. Some chalets feature views of the terraced rice paddies while others face the tranquil resort lagoon. These chalets have a total area of 80 m2.
Garden Villa – Please note, that complimentary upgrade to Garen Villa when you stay 5 nights is subject to availability and will be confirmed upon arrival to the resort.
Make the most of our traditional Balinese village atmosphere by relaxing in the shade of the villa’s handcrafted wooden Bale Bengong (daybed), privately cocooned within a landscaped tropical garden. You can even have an intimate dinner without going anywhere at all, set-up by one of our expert staff so that you may enjoy a stunning sunset from the comfort of your villa.
Each Garden Villa has either a four-post king-size bed or twin beds, a newly fitted semi-outdoor standing bathtub and our signature outdoor shower, offering generous space to relax of 129 m2.
1 x king bed or 2 x single beds
Deluxe Garden View Room – 2 people
Child Policy: The same price as an adult. Must be 6 years old and over.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Through until 22 December 2019
Surcharges: A $45 per room per night surcharge applies between 15 July 2019- 31 August 2019
Please note that the availability calendar does not reflect “live” availability with the resort. If your booking request is available, the resort will provide you with written confirmation to the email address provided at time of purchase.