Treasure Island Resort is an award-winning 4-star resort located in the breath-taking Mamanuca island group. Treasure Island is the closest island resort to Fiji’s major international gateway and, unlike most other Fijian island resorts, the resort encompasses the entire island of almost 6 hectares.
Treasure Island Resort offers superb facilities including the Senikai Day Spa, three swimming pools including one for the kids, a FREE kids’ club, a games rooms with pool table, mini golf, table tennis, tennis court, volleyball, water sports plus live entertainment nightly.
You’ll also have access to beach towels, a boutique and a guest laundry. Choose from a variety of dining options including Elevuka Restaurant, the romantic Sunset Bure where you dine by candlelight, beach or poolside dining, plus the very popular Teppanyaki Bar.
Your package includes return international airfares, room upgrade subject to availability for 2 adults & 2 children 11 years and under, meals daily for 2 adults, kids 11 years and under eat free and more!
See the What You Get section for more.
Island Bures are set in a lush, tropical garden setting within an easy 30-metre access of the beach. Rooms are 38 sqm in size and can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years in one king bed, one single bed and one rollaway bed (complimentary upon request for children 2-11 years).
Awards: Trip Advisor 2014 Certificate of Excellence
Our Price Promise: Find an identical travel deal at a lower price and we’ll give you your trip for FREE!What is our Price Promise? We guarantee that travel deals purchased from us are brought to you at the best possible price – if not your trip is FREE. We are so confident that cheaper identical deals do not exist that in the unlikely event that they do, we’ll gladly give you your trip for FREE.
How does it work? Our exclusive travel deals are unique and specially negotiated best price offers. If, after you purchase a deal from us, you find an identical deal at a cheaper price – we’ll refund your money in full and you get to keep you holiday! If you manage to find an identical travel deal at a cheaper price within 14 days of your purchase from us, simply send the evidence of this along with your Webjet Exclusives voucher to our Customer Experience Team. We will take up to 5 business days to validate that the competing offer is genuinely for sale and bookable within our travel period and is for sale to the general public. If this is the case, we will refund your full purchase price and your trip will be free!
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
What You Get
Your package includes return international airfares, room upgrade for 2 adults & 2 children 11 years and under, meals daily for 2 adults, kids 11 years and under eat free and more!
- Return international airfares
- 5 or 8 nights in an Island Bure with an upgrade to the next available room type for 2 adults and up to 2 children 11 years and under
- Travel during APRIL & MAY and receive FREE return airport to island transfers for 2 adults – includes meet & greet at Nadi Airport to Vuda Marina
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily for 2 adults
- Kids eat free (11 years and under with an adult)
- 2 x 30 minute massages to share
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Canapés daily from 6pm – 7pm (excluding Mondays)
- Invitation to Managers’ Cocktail Party (Mondays only)
- Complimentary classes & activities such as basket weaving, coconut husking & wood carving
- Free mini golf, tennis court and games room
- Free Kids’ Club access
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
Travel Period: 20 April – 31 August 2015.
Blackout Date: 27 June 2015 – 12 July 2015
Book By Date: 6 May 2015
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne with Virgin, Jetstar or Fiji Airways
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Including 1 piece of carry on luggage per person
- If promotional fares are not available on the dates of your choice, you can opt to pay an airfare surcharge or choose alternative dates. This surcharge can vary based on availability and our Customer Experience team can advise you when making your booking.
- Surcharges from $100 per person may apply for travel between the following dates:
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Extend your stay by request when submitting your booking form
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- All Children (2-11 years) must occupy their own seat.
- Infants (under 2 years) with a seat will be classed as a child fare. No discount will be provided on the basis that a booking is for an infant (if the infant is occupying their own seat).
- Children’s and infant’s airfare quotes will only be provided once vouchers have been purchased and Booking Forms submitted with requested information.
Extra Person Charge: FJD$150 (approx $110AUD) applies per person including breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Child Policy: Two children 11 years of age and under are accommodated free of charge. Children accompanying adults will need to have airfares purchased separately.
Transfers to Treasure Island: Transfers from the Airport and to the Island are not included for Children or travel from June onwards. Treasure Island Resort offers their own speed boat transfers from Vuda Marina, please see more information on their website here. Please contact the resort directly after making your booking if you wish to book this transfers. All transfers will incur an extra cost. Alternatively transfers from the airport and/or Denarau Marina can be booked online with South Sea Cruises , there are 4 daily departures from Denarau Marina.
Kids’ Club: Treasure Island’s Kids’ Club is free and open to all children aged three years and older. Registration at the Kids’ Club begins at 9.30 am with lunch at 12 noon and dinner at 5.30 pm.
Room Capacity: Rooms are 38 sqm in size and can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 11 years of age and under.
Bedding Configuration: 1 x king bed, 1 x single bed and 1 x rollaway bed.
Package Excludes: Visa, Travel Insurance, Transfers for children and travel from June onwards.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.