Nestled within swaying palms and lush tropical gardens, Club Raro Resort is an optimal place to enjoy the beauty of the Cook Islands. Follow the mosaic pathway to your large and spacious room, offering all of the necessary comforts for a tropical island vacation.
Whether it’s taking a dip in the fresh water swimming pool, enjoying the swim up bar or sampling from the delicious menu at The Palms Restaurant, Club Raro Resort won’t disappoint.
Your 6 or 8 night package includes return international airfares, airport transfers, daily tropical breakfast and more!
Whether you’re celebrating your honeymoon, holidaying with friends or simply want a tropical getaway, Club Raro Resort is the perfect destination.
See the What You Get section for more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Return international airfares, 6 or 8 nights in tropical accommodation, transfers & more…
- Return international airfares with checked baggage
- 6 or 8 nights accommodation in a Standard Room
- Return airport transfers for 2 people
- Tropical breakfast daily for 2 people
- Captains Tamas Lagoon Cruise for 2 people
- 3 days Scooter Hire for 2 people
- NZD$198 food & beverage credit for use at Palms (approx AUD$185)
- 1 x intro to dive in the resort pool
How To Book:
- Bookings essential. Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- If you wish to book later, please use this link: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/bookings
- Booking forms must be submitted within 14 days of purchase
Child Policy: One child up to 11 years of age and under stay free using existing bedding including tropical breakfast. Airfares must be purchased separately.
Room Capacity: 2 adults and 1 child.
Bedding Configuration: 1 x Queen & 1 x Single bed
Tropical Breakfast: includes a buffet with a selection of cereals, fresh fruits, toast, fresh muffins, yoghurt, fruit juices, water, free poured fresh coffee or tea.
Scooter Hire: Hire is for 3 consecutive days only and does not include Cook Islands temporary licenses, full licenses or motorcycle lessons.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Travel Period: until February 2018
Black out Dates: some black out dates may apply. Please refer availability calendar.
- Return international airfares departing Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane with Virgin, Air New Zealand or similar.
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Including 1 piece of 23kgs checked luggage & 7 kgs carry on luggage per person.
- If promotional fares are not available on the dates of your choice, you can opt to pay an airfare surcharge or choose alternative dates.
- This surcharge can vary based on availability and our Customer Experience team can advise you when making your booking.
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher – children 11 years of age and under accompanying adults will need to have airfares purchased separately. Prices quoted once adult purchase is completed and booking form is submitted. All prices will be confirmed before booking is finalised.
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- All Children (2-11 years) must occupy their own seat.
- Children and infants’ airfare quotes will only be provided once vouchers have been purchased and Booking Forms submitted with requested information.
- We encourage you to finalise your booking with Webjet Exclusives as soon as possible. Surcharges listed in the booking calendar are only valid for 48 hours from selecting your date and may change should there be any delay in responding to our Customer Experience Team.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.