Nestled within swaying palms and lush tropical gardens, Club Raro Resort is an optimal place to enjoy the beauty of the Cook Islands. Follow the mosaic pathway to your large and spacious room, offering all of the necessary comforts for a tropical island vacation.
Whether it’s taking a dip in the fresh water swimming pool, enjoying the swim up bar or sampling from the delicious menu at The Palms Restaurant, Club Raro Resort won’t disappoint.
Your 6 or 8 night package includes airport transfers, daily tropical breakfast and more!
Whether you’re celebrating your honeymoon, holidaying with friends or simply want a tropical getaway, Club Raro Resort is the perfect destination.
See the Inclusions section for more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
- 6 or 8 nights accommodation in a Standard Room
- Return airport transfers for 2 people
- Tropical breakfast daily for 2 people
- Captains Tamas Lagoon Cruise for 2 people
- 3 days Scooter Hire for 2 people
- NZD$198 food & beverage credit for use at Palms (approx AUD$185)
- 1 x intro to dive in the resort pool
How To Book:
- Bookings essential. Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- Booking forms must be submitted within 14 days of purchase
Package Excludes: Flights, Visa, Travel Insurance.
You can search for flights to Rarotonga by clicking here
Child Policy: One child up to 11 years of age and under stay free using existing bedding including tropical breakfast. Airfares must be purchased separately.
Room Capacity: 2 adults and 1 child.
Bedding Configuration: 1 x Queen & 1 x Single bed
Tropical Breakfast: includes a buffet with a selection of cereals, fresh fruits, toast, fresh muffins, yoghurt, fruit juices, water, free poured fresh coffee or tea.
Scooter Hire: Hire is for 3 consecutive days only and does not include Cook Islands temporary licenses, full licenses or motorcycle lessons.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Bookings may be cancelled with a full refund of the deposit provided the cancellation occurs strictly within 48 hours from the time of purchase. All cancellation requests must be made in writing inside of this period to qualify for the refund request. Otherwise, deals purchased from Webjet Exclusives after the 48-hour period has surpassed are strictly non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable.
Please note that if you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, strictly no refund will be applicable as we begin to make arrangements for your booking immediately.
Circumstances that do not qualify for Refunds:
- Where you have contacted Webjet Exclusives after the conclusion of the deal or Book By Date;
- Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer (located under the “Fine Print” and “Flight Info” tabs on the deal page of our Website on the day of the offer), and the General Terms and Conditions;
- If you have failed to complete and submit our Travel Partners Booking Form as required in order to secure your preferred departure date;
- If you have failed to make payment within the advertised payment terms and your booking has been automatically cancelled as a result;
- If an optional tour or tour extension request cannot be confirmed on your booking (for whatever reason);
- If you change your mind after you have purchased a deal (for whatever reason);
- If the tour or stay did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
- If you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the offer; or
- If the Business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time or by the Book By Date advised on the deal page.
- If you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, as mentioned above
Travel Period: until 31 March 2019
Black out Dates: some black out dates may apply. Please refer availability calendar.