- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- 7 Day JR Rail Pass, in ordinary class
- 7 nights in centrally-located standard 3* twin share accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Weekly departures to best suit your schedule
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
Please note: This is a self-guided (independent) tour. No escorted guide is included
- Enjoy the flexibility to experience Japan in your own style on this self-guided rail package
- Ride the technological marvel, the Shinkansen Bullet train
- Savour the freedom of using Japan’s world class rail network to explore at your own pace
- Daily departures to best suit your schedule
Timeless landscapes, stunning architecture, kind and courteous locals and a stunning traditional culture that blends exquisitely with modern life: Japan is a masterpiece. Explore at your own pace with this wonderful 10 day Traditional Japan by Rail package.
Explore Nikko’s most famous sightseeing spots, ride a bullet train to Nagano, discover the Edo-era districts of Kanazawa and admire the landscaped gardens of Kenrokuen Garden.
Explore Shirakawago, Takayama, see the castle town of Nagoya and so much more!
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, sightseeing and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $1,009 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
$700 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
Payable direct to our Travel Partner at the time of booking
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 1-2
All room types (Twin, Double, Single) are on a request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Tokyo: Hotel Hokke Club Asakusa or similar
Nagano: Hotel Sun Route Nagano or similar
Kanazawa: Kanazawa mystays Hotel Castle or similar
Takayama: Takyama City Four seasons or similar
Nagoya: Nagoya Ekimae Monblanc Hotel or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/