- Limited time offer – book by midnight Tuesday 24 September to secure this incredible tour with a cheap $99 deposit*
- Return international flights with a full service airline
- Extend your stay fee-free with Flexi Flights
- 18 nights’ twin share accommodation in centrally located hotels
- Delicious breakfast daily
- London Travel Card for unlimited use of public transport
- Guided tour of Imperial Rome and the Colosseum
- Guided Venice walking tour with Gondola ride
- Scenic rides on the world-famous Glacier and Bernina Express trains in Switzerland
- High-speed rail journey on the Eurostar from London to Paris
- Rail tickets as per the tour itinerary, including seat reservations
- Valid for summer 2020 season travel!
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Arrive in London to see the capital’s most famous sights, travel on the Eurostar, and take in Paris on a guided tour and scenic cruise along the Seine
- See the headquarters of the United Nations and Red Cross in Geneva, visit the island-perched Chateau de Chillon in Montreux, and head up the slopes of the Matterhorn and the Swiss countryside
- Board the Glacier Express to St. Moritz, and arrive in Lugano courtesy of the Bernina Express
- Admire the style of Milan, and meander over the historic bridges and iconic canals of Venice
- Follow in the footsteps of da Vinci and Michelangelo in Florence, and move between ancient sites, world-renowned landmarks and awe-inspiring monuments with a guided tour of Imperial Rome, including a visit to the Colosseum
Take in the pretty-as-a-picture countryside and landscapes of Switzerland and Italy, and also enjoy time in London and Paris, on this 21 day Grand European Rail tour.
Follow in the footsteps of so many travellers before and fly into London to begin your extraordinary trip to Europe. Join an optional excursion to Stonehenge and Bath, or use a day of free time to immerse yourself in the incredible history and culture of the English capital city. It is then time to board one of the world’s greatest rail innovations, the Eurostar, for the crossing of the English Channel from London to Paris. Take in the City of Lights on a guided sightseeing excursion and tick off some of Paris’ best-known landmarks, both from a coach and on-board a cruise along the Seine. Be sure your camera or smartphone has a fully-charged battery so you’re ready to take plenty of happysnaps of Arc de Triomphe, Palais Garnier, Musee d’Orsay, the Louvre and, of course, the Eiffel Tower, among others.
Make your first foray into Switzerland on a train from Paris to Geneva. This international city not only has a beautiful location, on the banks of Lake Geneva, but it is also the home of the headquarters of the United Nations and the Red Cross. Another train journey whisks you to Montreux, a resort town most famous for a local church situated on an island in Lake Geneva. Your next destination is Zermatt. This quiet town is a launching-pad for seeing the famous peaks of the Matterhorn; the mountain sits just behind this quaint township. Time in Zermatt can be spent travelling in cable cars up the slopes of the Matterhorn plus neighbouring peak, Gornergrat, for breath-taking views across the Swiss countryside. Appreciate the scenery provided by the famed Glacier Express route, and have a day to relax in and explore St. Moritz and learn about the town’s legacy as a pioneer of modern-day winter sports. Arrive in Lugano, your final Swiss stop, aboard the Bernina Express. Parts of this railway line have UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
Swap Swiss sites for Italian icons in the next leg of this tour. Milan is the first touchpoint and makes a stylish introduction to Italian culture, cuisine and more. Keen shoppers can take advantage of Milan’s reputation as a fashion powerhouse by visiting local and high-end boutiques, or art aficionados may arrange for tickets to see da Vinci’s The Last Supper mural. Venice awaits next and getting lost in the city’s maze of canal-crossed laneways and narrow alleys is almost a tradition for first-time visitors. The penultimate rail journey ferries you to Florence where you can soak in the history, creative legacy and magnificent architecture of the city. Finally, move south to Rome, the Italian capital that is almost overflowing with ancient sites, millennia-old monuments and a lip-smacking culinary scene. A highlight of your time in Rome is certain to be your visit to the Colosseum, an excursion included in a guided city tour.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $99 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- The second instalment invoice of $300 per person will be emailed to you within 4 business days of making your booking.
- The second instalment must be paid within 28 days of purchase date
- Should the second payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and the initial deposit will be forfeited
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should final payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel insurance
- Transfers not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary
Group Sizes: This is an independent tour. Accompanying guides are not provided except where mentioned in the tour itinerary.
Single Supplement: $2,399 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price.
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
As a single traveller, indulge in the spacious amenities of your own hotel room. Travelling by yourself will ensure your trip is not only memorable but truly exclusive!
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, navigate to the yellow “Tour Only” button. By selecting this option, international flights and all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed. Rooms offered are based on a lead in room type and any bedding configuration preferences are on a request basis only.
London: Holiday Inn Express London City or similar
Paris: Alane or similar
Geneva: Montbrillant or similar
Montreux: Villa Toscane or similar
Zermatt: Elite or similar
St Moritz: Laudinella or similar
Lugano: Acquarello or similar
Milan: Unahotels Century or similar
Venice: Hesperia or similar
Florence: Convitto Della Casa or similar
Rome: Patria or similar
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds.
Please note, all bedding configurations are on the request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Triple share: Not available
Child policy: Child price is the same as an adult. No minimum age applies.
Full day guided tour of Stonehenge and Bath – $170 per person
Guided Florence walking tour – $65 per person
Optional tours are subject to availability, weather conditions and minimum numbers.
Optional Tours requested within 65 days of travel cannot be accepted.
You can purchase your optional tours by clicking here. For more information see the itinerary.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, traffic conditions and other unforeseen occurrences.
Sightseeing: Please note that guided tours specified in the tour itinerary are based on seat-in-coach shared experiences with a small group of other travellers.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Passports: All passengers must have a valid passport that is valid for at least six months after the holiday package return date. Passengers must consult with the appropriate consulates to ensure that they have any applicable visas for countries included in the holiday package prior to departure.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/
*$99 Deposit Sale: Offer is valid from 09:00 Wednesday 18 September until otherwise or sold out. Offer is strictly valid per couple on eligible deals. Invoice will be issued 5 days post booking, with remaining deposit amount due 28 days from booking date. Final invoice will then be issued 150 days prior to departure. If the booking is cancelled, the deposit amount will remain non-refundable. Can be used for multiple bookings. Cannot be applied to prior purchases or bookings. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. This offer is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged in any other form. All deals are subject to availability at the time of purchase. Webjet Exclusives standard terms and conditions apply.