- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- 3 hours access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before your departing flight, valid for the first 200 bookings travelling before 30 September 2019
- Arrival airport shuttle transfers
- All port and departure transfers
- 12 days touring the famous Rocky Mountains in comfortable twin share accommodation
- Includes 2 days on-board the World famous train, the Rocky Mountaineer in the service level of your choice. See the service levels here: SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf
- 8 days cruising the Inside Passage on-board the 5 star Celebrity Solstice (Voted in the World’s Top 20 Large Cruise Ships – Conde Nast)
- Breakfast daily plus all meals on-board your luxury cruise ship & lunches on-board the Rocky Mountaineer
- Complimentary beverages including wine, beer, spirits and gourmet snacks on-board the Rocky Mountaineer
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional Webjet tour guide throughout
- All national park entrance fees
- On-board gratuities
- Travel on one of the World’s greatest train journeys, the Rocky Mountaineer
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Canada’s best national parks – Glacier and Revelstoke
- Enjoy time in the world class resort town of Whistler
- Wander the streets of the two famous alpine towns Banff and Jasper
- Visit the Columbia Icefields
- Walk around the pristine Lake Louise
- Cruise one of the World’s best waterways – the Inside Passage
This truly is a once-in-a-lifetime trip and there’s never been a better time to experience the marvel of Canada and Alaska. Let us take the stress out of your planning with a 21 day Grand Rocky Mountaineer & Alaska cruise package.
This journey will take you to the world’s most beautiful and vast wilderness. Ride the world famous Rocky Mountaineer train and watch the dramatic changes in scenery as you go. Experience the incredible Columbia Icefields, walk around heavenly Lake Louise and see the big peaks of Yoho and Glacier National Parks.
Explore the streets of famous Whistler, take in the sights of Vancouver and board a luxury Celebrity cruise ship for your 8 day Alaskan Inside Passage cruise.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, Inside Passage cruise, breakfast daily, in-depth sightseeing, professional tour guides and more.
See Inclusions for more.
The Rocky Mountaineer is a world-renowned, luxury train that tours the beauty of Canada’s West, including the stunning Canadian Rockies, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Rocky Mountaineer is a multi award-winner and has welcomed over 1.7 million guests from around the world.
Choose your level of service!
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
Awards & Accolades:
- Seven time winner of World’s Leading Travel Experience by Train – the World Travel Awards
- One of the World’s Greatest Trips – National Geographic
- One of the World’s Ultimate Experiences – Lonely Planet
Celebrity Cruises: Voted “Best Premium Cruise Line” 9 consecutive years.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Arrival Hotel Shuttle: Request a hotel shuttle bus with the direct dial phones located on Arrivals Level 2 of both the International and Domestic Terminals. Direct dial phones are also located at the shuttle bus pickup area at the International and Domestic Terminals.
Departure Transfer: is based on one group transfer. The entire group will be transferred to the airport together and will need to arrive in time for the first flight departure.
Tour + Inside Cabin – $6,499 per person
Tour + Oceanview Cabin – $6,999 per person
Tour + Balcony Cabin – $7,299 per person
Tour + Inside Cabin Inside Cabin – $6,999 per person
Tour + Oceanview Cabin – $7,299 per person
Tour + Balcony Cabin – $7,599 per person
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit request when filling out your booking form.
Land Only: To purchase this tour as land only (no flights) please click here
Any Optional Tours purchased after your initial booking (and 60 days before departure) must be emailed to email@example.com to ensure your booking is correctly updated. Failure to do so may result in you not being accepted on this optional tour and your purchase will be refunded.
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary.
Optional Tours requested within 60 days of travel cannot be accepted.
To book your optional tour please click here. For more information see the itinerary.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Vancouver: Pacific Gateway Hotel Vancouver Airport or similar
Kamloops: Rocky Mountaineer decided hotel
Jasper: Tonquin Inn or similar
Banff Area: Days Inn Canmore or similar
Kelowna: Kanata Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre or similar
Whistler: Executive Inn or similar
Seattle: Best Western Seattle Airport or similar
Cruise: Celebrity Solstice
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Lounge Passes: 3 hours complimentary access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before your departing flight, applicable for the first 200 bookings to Europe, Canada & Alaska, India and Sri Lanka travelling before 30 September 2019. Your voucher will be emailed to the booking contact with travel documentation, 30 days before departure.