- Return international flights, including 23kgs checked luggage
- 3 hours access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before your departing flight, valid for the first 200 bookings travelling before 30 September 2019
- Arrival hotel shuttle service in Calgary
- Scenic drive from Calgary to Banff , including 2 nights twin share accommodation
- 2 days on-board the world famous Rocky Mountaineer in the service level of your choice, including breakfast, lunch, gourmet snacks and complimentary drinks including beer wine and spirits while on-board. See the service levels here: SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf
- 8 days cruising the Inside Passage on-board the luxury award-winning Celebrity Eclipse, including all meals whilst on-board
- 2 night stay at an iconic Fairmont Hotel
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation with tour guides throughout
- All national park entrance fees
- On-board gratuities while on the cruise
- The option to purchase a 3-hour lounge pass for the Plaza Premium Lounge at Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Vancouver international airports
- Breathtaking views on one of the World’s greatest train journeys, the Rocky Mountaineer
- Be struck by the small town beauty of Banff, surrounded by rugged peaks
- Enjoy free time to discover Vancouver
- Cruise one of the world’s best waterways – the Inside Passage
Experience a front-row perch to some of Canada and Alaska’s most breathtaking sights on this 15 day Classic Canada tour, which includes a journey on the Rocky Mountaineer and a cruise of the Inside Passage.
Land in Calgary, the Canadian city that has been affectionately dubbed ‘Cowtown’ thanks to its penchant for rodeo and Western culture. Travel to Banff by road and stare out the window at the incredible rugged landscape as it rolls by and then set out to discover this famous resort town upon your arrival. Swap roads for the railway as you board the iconic Rocky Mountaineer; one of the most renowned train journeys in the world. Enjoy an overnight stop in Kamloops as you traverse Canada westward to Vancouver. Some of the scenic highlights of the Rocky Mountaineer travel include the Continental Divide, Rogers Pass, the Spiral Tunnels and the Cascade Mountains.
Call upon your sea legs as you board the Celebrity Eclipse and begin your luxurious cruise of the Inside Passage. Keep your fingers crossed for sightings of orca and humpback whales, bald eagles, puffins and even bears as you voyage into the Alaska Inside Passage and Icy Strait Point. Be in awe of the majesty of Hubbard Glacier and perhaps even see a mammoth ice carving break off and float out to sea. Make port calls in Juneau and Ketchikan and explore these unique frontier cities by foot. Conclude your time in Canada in Vancouver with a half-day sightseeing tour.
Choose your level of service!
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $699 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 14 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Arrival airport transfer: is based on the hotels shuttle service. Shuttles can be requested using the phones in the arrivals hall. Please note – at busy times you may have to wait. Alternatively, make your own way by taxi.
Tour + Inside Cabin – $2,599 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Cabin – $3,399 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Inside Cabin – $2,899 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Cabin – $3,699 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without international flights, navigate to the yellow “Tour Only” button and select “Book Now” to view live availability. Note, Tour Only option commences on Day 1 of the flight-inclusive itinerary.
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit a request when filling out your booking form.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Calgary: Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport or similar
Banff Area: Inns of Banff or similar
Kamloops: Rocky Mountaineer decided hotel
Vancouver: Fairmont Hotel Vancouver or similar – please note, breakfast is not included
Cruise: Celebrity Eclipse
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.