- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- 7 Day JR Rail Pass, in ordinary class
- 7 nights in centrally-located standard 3* twin share accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Weekly departures to best suit your schedule
- Includes all of the above; plus
- Superior 3* accommodation throughout
- Guided Kyoto day tour with lunch uncovering Kyoto’s UNESCO treasures
- Guided Mt Fuji day tour exploring the Hakone region
- Includes all of the above; plus
- Deluxe 3-4* accommodation throughout
Please note: This is a self-guided (independent) tour. No escorted guide is included except on the day tours mentioned.
- Enjoy the flexibility to experience Japan in your own style on this self-guided rail package
- Ride the technological marvel, the Shinkansen Bullet train
- Savour the freedom of using Japan’s world class rail network to explore at your own pace
- Daily departures to best suit your schedule
Explore Japan your way with this unmissable 10 day Taste of Japan by Rail tour package. Enjoy self-guided touring while relaxing knowing that the rest of your holiday is taken care of.
Take in the wonderful sights, the delicious cuisine, the magical landscapes and the fascinating culture of Japan on a once-in-a-lifetime trip.
Ride the spectacular Shinkansen bullet train as you enjoy Japan’s world-class rail network, explore the buzzing city of Osaka, see beautiful wild deer in Nara Park, enjoy Kyoto, admire breath-taking Mt Fuji and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, guided day tours, breakfast daily, sightseeing and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment. Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Essential: $849 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
Classic: $1019 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
Signature: $1499 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 1-2
All room types (Twin, Double, Single) are on a request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Osaka (Kansai Area): APA Hotel Kanku Kishiwada or similar
Osaka: Hotel Mystays Shin Osaka Conference Center or similar
Kyoto: Shinhankyu Hotel Kyoto or similar
Mt Fuji Area: Atami Yumeiroha or similar
Tokyo: Hotel Hokke Club Asakusa or similar
Osaka (Kansai Area): Kansai Washington Hotel or similar
Osaka: Shin Osaka Washington Plaza or similar
Kyoto: New Miyako Hotel or similar
Mt Fuji Area: Atami New Fujiya Hotel or similar
Tokyo: Tokyo Dome Hotel or similar
Osaka (Kansai Area): Nikko Hotel Kansai Airport
Osaka: Mielparque Shin Osaka
Kyoto: Rihga Royal Hotel Kyoto
Mt Fuji Area: Kourakuen Atami Hotel
Tokyo: Keio Plaza Hotel
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.