- Return international airfares with a full service airline including checked baggage
- Airport transfers
- 8 nights accommodation in 4* hotels
- Breakfast daily plus welcome dinner
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation throughout
- The services of a professional English speaking driver-guide throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- All national park fees as per the itinerary
- Small Group Touring (14 people max)
- 5 nights at the award winning Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi in a 59 sqm Beach Villa offering unhindered views of the ocean and furnished in a colourful contemporary theme
- The option to upgrade to a 64 sqm Sunrise Overwater Villa featuring your own access to the crystal clear blue waters below
- Return speedboat transfers from Male international airport to the resort – the journey will take approximately 30 minutes
- All-inclusive package at the Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi – breakfast, lunch and dinner daily plus all your drinks included
- Enjoy 1 x complimentary resort excursion – subject to weather conditions and availability
- Marvel at the Golden Cave Temples, Sri Lankas most impressive cave temples
- Explore the ancient mystic city of Anuradhapura
- Visit the mountain town of Kandy
- Enjoy a visit to a Tea Plantation in Kotmale
- Spend 5 luxurious days relaxing in the Maldives
Sri Lanka is fast becoming a popular tourist destination for many. Its diverse landscapes range from rainforest and arid plains to highlands and sandy beaches.
Set on a guided tour of The Medieval Capital Of Polonnaruwa and enjoy a safari tour at Minneriya National Park, where you will hopefully be able to witness the unique phenomenon of elephant gathering. Explore, Kandy, one of the most scenic cities in Sri Lanka that lies in the midst of hills. Visit Kandy Lake, local markets and Temple of Tooth, a deeply significant Buddhist site. Journey to Negombo where you will visit a tea plantation before heading back to Colombo and flying to your relaxing beach break in the Maldives.
Spend the remaining of the trip soaking up the sun and the salt waters of the Indian Ocean. On arrival at Male you will be met and transferred by speedboat to the award winning Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi.
Choose to stay in a 59 sqm Beach Villa offering unhindered views of the ocean and furnished in a colourful contemporary theme or choose to upgrade to a 64 sqm Sunrise Overwater Villa featuring your own access to the crystal clear blue waters below.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, daily breakfast, transfers and more.
See a full list of Inclusions here.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $599 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Group Size: 2-14
Triple Share: Not available
Single Supplement: Not available
Land Only: Not available
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Sigiriya: Sigiriya Jungles or similar
Kandy: Amaya Hills or similar
Negombo/Wattala: Pegasus Reef /Goldi Sands or similar
Maldives: Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi
Cooking Demonstration – AUD $35 per person
Payable direct on tour. Please see itinerary for more information
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
Driver/Guide: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of LKR 500 per day/ per person.
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi:
Beach Villa – located along the outline of the atoll with prime beach frontage. They offer convenient access to the beckoning sea and are within easy reach of the hotel facilities.
Bedding Configuration: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds
Maximum Room Capacity: 2 people
Sunrise Overwater Villa – features your own access to the crystal clear blue waters below
Bedding Configuration: 1 x king bed
Maximum Room Capacity: 2 people
All-inclusive package information:
Our all-inclusive meal offering is served at the main restaurant, please refer operational hours mentioned below:
- Breakfast buffet served from 07:30 – 10:30 Hrs
- Lunch buffet served from 12:30 – 14:30 Hrs
- Dinner buffet served from 19:30 – 21:30 Hrs
- A snack buffet will be offered at the Hiyala Bar from 10:30 – 11:30 Hrs & from 23:00 – 00:00 Hrs
- A biscuit & cookie buffet will be offered at the Hiyala bar from 16:00 – 17:00 Hrs
All-inclusive outlet operational timings will be as follows:
- Breeze restaurant will be open for breakfast from 7:30 – 10:30 Hrs
- Banyan main restaurant will be open for lunch from 12:30 – 14:30 Hrs and for dinner from 19:30 – 21:30 Hrs
- Sunset restaurant will be open for lunch from 12:30 – 14:30 Hrs and for dinner from 19:30 – 21:30 Hrs Hiyala Bar from 10:00 – 00:00 Hrs
- Beach Bar from 10:00 – 18:00 Hrs
- Lohis Bar from 10:00 – 18:30 Hrs
Please note: The following is not included in the all-inclusive package (extra charges are applicable on the below):
- Beverages provided are for your own consumption, served one glass at a time, while at the Resort’s restaurants & bars
- Please note that fresh fruit juices, mini bar items (excluding the 2 mineral water bottles which will be replenished on a daily basis), theme nights and flood lit tennis is not included in this package
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the all inclusive package
- Alcoholic beverage will not be served to anyone under the age of 18 years
- There are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benefits transferable to another guest
- The all inclusive package entitlements will end on the date of the check out at 12 noon
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.