- Return Cathay Pacific flights, plus all transfers within China
- 11 nights’ luxury 5-star twin share accommodation at hotels including the Langham, Sheraton and Pan Pacific
- Delicious breakfast daily
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- All tipping
- Walking the majestic Great Wall; standing in Beijing’s Tiananmen Square; marvelling at the incredible Forbidden City
- Marvel at the must see Terracotta Warriors
- Visit Suzhou known as “Venice of the East”
- Relax in Lingering Garden, a renowned classical Chinese garden
- Enjoy a boat ride on the stunning West Lake
- Stroll along The Bund in Shanghai
- Enjoy free time to immerse yourself in vibrant Hong Kong
Experience China’s ancient cities, architectural wonders, fabulous palaces and exquisite gardens and temples in comfort and luxury on this 13 day China tour.
Your journey begins in the capital city of China, Beijing. Visit Tienanmen Square and the incredible Forbidden City before witnessing the most iconic site in China, The Great Wall. Travel by high speed train to Xi’an where you will see the Terracotta Warriors in all their glory. Onward to Suzhou and Hangzhou before spending time in Shanghai, embarking on a cruise down Huangpu River.
Enjoy some time in Hong Kong where you can explore, shop and eat to your heart’s content before boarding your Cathay Pacific flight home to Australia.
Your package includes return flights with Cathay Pacific, 5 star accommodation, breakfast daily, airport transfers, in-depth sightseeing and much more. Also, don’t forget there are plenty of optional tours to choose from, which can be booked directly with your tour guide to enhance your experience of China even more!
See full list of Inclusions here.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $1,150 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
$800 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 10-40 people
Beijing: Hotel Nikko New Century Beijing or similar
Xi’an: Sheraton Xian or similar
Suzhou: Grand Metropark Hotel Suzhou or similar
Hangzhou: New Century Grand Hotel Hangzhou or similar
Shanghai: Sheraton Shanghai Waigaoqiao Hotel or similar
Hong Kong: Hotel VIC on the Harbour or similar
All room types (Twin, Double, Single) are on a request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
- The Golden Mask Dynasty $69 per person (Book on tour)
- Hutong + Shichahai + Local Family Dinner $59 per person (Book on tour)
- The Tang Dynasty show + Dumpling Dinner $60 per person (Book on tour)
- Boat ride on the Grand Canal with a walk around the local market $39 per person (Book on tour)
- ERA “The Intersection of Time” $79 per person (Book on tour)
- Half-day tour of Shanghai $36 per person (Book on tour)
- Huangpu River Night Cruise $45 per person (Book on tour)
- Half-day Hong Kong Island tour with Peak Tram $70 (Pre-book in Australia, please indicate on your booking form)
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.