Take a holiday to remember with an escape to Manathai Resort Koh Samui. Visually spectacular, with service and amenities to match, this Thailand getaway is the perfect destination.
Located on stunning Lamai Beach and set in lush gardens, Manathai Koh Samui is a truly magical resort. There are five restaurants on site, two swimming pools, exquisite accommodation and endless charm.
Your package includes return airfares, 8 nights accommodation, breakfast daily, bonus meals, airport transfers an more.
See the What You Get section for more.
Your Deluxe Balcony Room offers a four posted bed, Colonial designed interior, French doors that open to your private balcony, 32sqm of space and more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
What You Get
Your package includes return airfares, 8 nights accommodation, breakfast daily, bonus meals, airport transfers an more…
- Return airfares with checked baggage
- 8 nights in a Deluxe Balcony Room for 2 people
- Return airport transfers for 2 people from Koh Samui airport
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people
- 2 x lunch for 2 adults
- 2 x dinner for 2 adults
- Midday check out
- Free Wi-Fi
See Fine Print for travel period.
To book your holiday package:
- Bookings essential. Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- If you want to book later, please use this link: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/bookings
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations or modifications permitted
- Booking forms must be submitted within 14 days of purchase.
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Including 1 piece of carry on luggage per person
- If promotional fares are not available on the dates of your choice, you can opt to pay an airfare surcharge or choose alternative dates. This surcharge can vary based on availability and our Customer Experience team can advise you when making your booking.
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- All Children (2-11 years) must occupy their own seat.
- Infants (under 2 years) with a seat will be classed as a child fare. No discount will be provided on the basis that a booking is for an infant (if the infant is occupying their own seat).
- We encourage you to finalise your booking with Webjet Exclusives as soon as possible. Surcharges listed in the booking calendar are only valid for 48 hours from selecting your date and may change should there be any delay in responding to our Customer Experience Team.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Return Airport Transfers: are provided from Koh Samui airport.
- Deluxe Balcony Room: 1 x king bed or 2 x single beds
Maximum Room Capacity:
- Deluxe Balcony Room: 2 adults r
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.
Travel Period: through until August 2017
Low Season: 1 April 2017 – 31 August 2017
High Season: 6 January 2017 – 31 March 2017
Please refer to the availability calendar for any black out dates or surcharge periods.