Discover Hamilton Island, a pristine paradise known for its stunning beaches, exquisite marine life and abundance of activities and water sports. Not only is the island the perfect base for exploring the Great Barrier Reef and world-renowned Whitehaven Beach, but it boasts luxurious accommodation as well as indulgent restaurants and bars.
Reef View Hotel is famous for its spectacular views, large and well-appointed rooms and impeccable location. You’ll find many of the island’s best restaurants, activities and entertainment right on your doorstep.
Your package includes return airfares, buffet breakfast daily, On The Edge Twilight Sail, transfers, bonus dinner and more!
See the What You Get section for more information.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
What You Get
Your package includes return airfares, buffet breakfast daily, transfers and more…
- Return economy airfares
- 4 nights in a Garden View Room for 2 people
- Full buffet breakfast daily for 2 people
- Return Hamilton Island airport/marina to hotel transfers
- A bottle of Sparkling Wine on arrival
- “On the Edge” Twilight Sail on one evening
- 1 x dinner for 2 peole with your choice of a Denison Star Dinner Cruise OR a 3 course set dinner at Romano’s Italian Restaurant or the Beach Club Restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers, snorkelling equipment and tennis court hire
- Unlimited use of the scheduled ‘Island Shuttle’ service – 7am to 11pm daily
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
Travel Period: Through until 31 March 2017
Booking forms must be submitted within 14 days of purchase.
Black Out Dates: Some dates may apply. Please refer to the availability calendar
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane with Jetstar, Virgin or Qantas
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Including 1 piece of carry on luggage per passenger
- If promotional fare is not available on the dates of your choice, you can opt to pay an airfare surcharge or choose alternative dates. This surcharge can vary based on availability and our Customer Experience team can advise you when making your booking.
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher – children accompanying adults will need to have airfares purchased separately. Please advise all details when submitting the booking form.
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- All Children (2-11 years) must occupy their own seat.
- Infants (under 2 years) with a seat will be classed as a child fare. No discount will be provided on the basis that a booking is for an infant (if the infant is occupying their own seat).
- Infant booking are on request. Please advise all details when submitting the booking form.
- We encourage you to finalise your booking with Webjet Exclusives as soon as possible. Surcharges listed in the booking calendar are only valid for 48 hours from selecting your date and may change should there be any delay in responding to our Customer Experience Team.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Excludes: Travel insurance.
Bedding Configuration: 2 x queen beds
Child Policy: a child is considered 11 years of age and under
Sail & Sunset Aboard ‘On the Edge’ – On the Edge is a large spacious sailing catamaran designed especially for sailing adventures throughout the Whitsunday Islands. Our 1.5 hour Sunset Sail operates within the sheltered waters surrounding Hamilton Island and offers guests a hint of sailing whilst enjoying a glass of bubbles or wine and some light nibbles. Her large deck area provides the perfect platform to enjoy a Whitsunday Sunset.
Denison Star Dinner Cruise – Join the crew aboard the Denison Star for an elegant island sunset cruise. Guests will be welcomed with a pre dinner cocktail and mouthwatering canapés while cruising the waters surrounding Hamilton Island. Guests then adjourn the lower deck to enjoy four courses of fine food, freshly prepared by the talented Whitsunday Chefs.
Romanos Italian Restaurant – Overlooking Hamilton Island Marina and located in the heart of the Marina Village is our very own part of Italy. With its lively atmosphere, Romano’s is certainly a “Trattoria” for more than just pasta. From the Romano’s special tapas menu through to the more traditional Linguine Putanesca, Romano’s offers you a dining experience that makes you almost feel like you’re in Italy!
Beach Club Restaurant – The Beach Club’s intimate restaurant provides diners with subtle mood lighting and a majestic beachfront setting. Settle in with pre-dinner cocktails for alfresco poolside dining, and enjoy exquisitely prepared Modern Australian Cuisine featuring organic, seasonal and locally sourced produce. Please note the Beach Club Restaurant only caters for ages 18+.
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.