Take a ski trip to the ‘Adventure Capital’ of New Zealand with a stay at 4.5-star Oaks Club Resort Queenstown. The resort offers luxuriously appointed apartment-style accommodation with first class facilities. Spectacularly located overlooking Lake Wakatipu and just 1.5km from the city centre, this is the perfect base to explore all that this exciting region has to offer. Make the most of New Zealand’s renowned ski fields with this unbelievable package including ski hire and transfers!
Oaks Club Resort Queenstown boasts a gym and sauna, a complimentary shuttle bus service, courtyard with BBQ facilities and underground parking.
Your package includes return international airfares, late check-out, free parking, multiple days of a ski package including clothing, equipment and transfers from Kiwi Discovery and more.
See the What You Get section for more.
Your 1 Bedroom Lake View Apartment is beautifully furnished and offers a kitchenette, underfloor heating, balcony or courtyard and spectacular views over Lake Wakatipu.
Local experts Kiwi Discovery are the “one stop ski and snowboard shop”. We can arrange packages for groups or individuals at all levels for a great day on the snow. Operating since 1987 and still locally owned and operated, Kiwi Discovery is one of Queenstown’s busiest ski operators offering all the necessary components; equipment rental, transfers, clothing hire and rental gear.
Our Price Promise: Find an identical travel deal at a lower price and we’ll give you your trip for FREE!
What is our Price Promise?
We guarantee that travel deals purchased from us are brought to you at the best possible price – if not your trip is FREE.
We are so confident that cheaper identical deals do not exist that in the unlikely event that they do, we’ll gladly give you your trip for FREE.
How does it work?
Our exclusive travel deals are unique and specially negotiated best price offers. If, after you purchase a deal from us, you find an identical deal at a cheaper price – we’ll refund your money in full and you get to keep you holiday! If you manage to find an identical travel deal at a cheaper price within 14 days of your purchase from us, simply send the evidence of this along with your Webjet Exclusives voucher to our Customer Experience Team. We will take up to 5 business days to validate that the competing offer is genuinely for sale and bookable within our travel period and is for sale to the general public. If this is the case, we will refund your full purchase price and your trip will be free!
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
What You Get
5 or 7 nights at 4.5-star Oaks Club Resort Queenstown with flights, late check-out & ski hire!
- Return international airfares
- 5 nights in a luxurious 1 Bedroom Lake View Apartment
- Return airport transfers
- 3 day flexible ski package including ski equipment, clothing and helmet from Kiwi Discovery
- Plus enjoy the convenience of ski bus transfer for 2 people
- Midday late check-out
Upgrade to a 7 night package to receive all of the above plus:
- 2 additional days of the flexible ski package!
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
Travel Period: 11 July – 27 September 2015
Book By Date: 29 April 2015
- Return economy airfares with Jetstar departing Sydney, Melbourne or Gold Coast
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Including 1 piece of carry on luggage on per passenger
- If promotional fares are not available on the dates of your choice, you can opt to pay an airfare surcharge or choose alternative dates. This surcharge can vary based on availability and our Customer Experience team can advise you when making your booking.
- Surcharges from $100 per person may apply from travel between the following dates:
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Extend your stay by request when submitting your booking form
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- All Children (2-11 years) must occupy their own seat.
- Infants (under 2 years) with a seat will be classed as a child fare. No discount will be provided on the basis that a booking is for an infant (if the infant is occupying their own seat).
- Children’s and infant’s airfare quotes will only be provided once vouchers have been purchased and Booking Forms submitted with requested information.
- 1 Bedroom Lake View Apartment: 1 x king bed or 2 x single beds.
- 1 Bedroom Lake View Apartment – Maximum of 2 people.
Children are charged at adult prices.
Rooms are un-serviced.
Kiwi Discovery Ski Package Information:
All customers ideally need to visit the Kiwi Discovery Shop at 37 Camp St (across from Subway in the heart of the town centre), the night prior to travel in order to exchange your voucher/s for the relevant products and be fitted with the correct equipment & clothing.
Kiwi Discovery Phone: +64 3 442 7340 or 0800 505 504
Kiwi Discovery Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skis & Snowboard Equipment – includes skis/ski boots/poles or snowboard/snowboard boots. Performance (the standard) skis are mainly either Head or Atomic, ski boots are Head or Nordica. Snowboards are Rossignol and Drake with Northwave snowboard boots. Rental gear may be kept at no charge for one non-ski day out of 5 (unless otherwise agreed).
Clothing Rental – the rental jacket and pants are warm, have a high water proof rating and are of a modern design. Rental gear may be kept at no charge for one non-ski day out of 5 (unless otherwise agreed).
Ski Bus Transfer – is a return service to any mountain around Queenstown including Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Cardrona and Treble Cone. This includes a guaranteed seat and pick up at over 25 hotel locations around town – including Oaks Club Queenstown. Buses depart promptly when the mountains close. Reservations for the bus transfer should be received by 7pm the night prior to travel in order to guarantee a seat. Reservations can be made via phone or email.
Hotel Delivery – Kiwi Discovery offers a convenient and complimentary equipment delivery service to all the main hotel and accommodation properties including Oaks Club Queenstown. They deliver late into the evenings allowing you to come and get fitted out at any time of the day.
Airport Transfers – Customers must contact Kiwi Discovery 24 hours before your Queenstown departure. Kiwi Discovery will confirm your pick up time in accordance with the pick-up schedule.
Excludes: Lift passes, travel insurance, Visa
Package ski days do not have to be consecutive.
Visas: Visa are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.