See Hong Kong in style with a 3 or 5 night stay at the award-winning InterContinental Hong Kong. Offering spectacular views of Victoria Harbour, this conveniently located hotel is the perfect base to indulge in all of Hong Kong’s delights.
InterContinental Hong Kong is home to 7 dining venues, three of which have been awarded Michelin stars for their outstanding cuisine! You can indulge at the luxurious I-Spa, revitalise with yoga classes, work out in the gym or lounge by the huge swimming pool. You’ll also be within easy reach of Hong Kong’s best attractions, shops, dining and entertainment.
This exquisite hotel is internationally acclaimed as one of the world’s top hotels for business and leisure and it’s not hard to see why. World class dining, impeccable service, luxurious accommodation and breath-taking panoramas make this a very memorable escape.
Your package includes return international airfares, daily breakfasts, guaranteed upgrade to a Harbourview Room, 20% spa discount and more!
See the What You Get section for more.
Your luxurious Harbourview Room boasts stylish furnishings, large marble bathroom, in-room dining and butler service, generous working space and stunning harbour views.
- Forbes Travel Guide 2014: Five Star Award Winner
- Travel + Leisure USA 2014: World’s Best 500 Hotels
- TTG China Travel Awards 2014: Best Meetings & Conventions Hotel in Hong Kong
- China Hotel Starlight Awards 2014: Top 10 MICE Hotels of China
- Golden-Pillow Award of China Hotels 2013: China’s Top 10 Most Popular Business Hotels
- National Geographic Traveler 2013: Gold List Award of Chin
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
Our Price Promise: Find an identical travel deal at a lower price and we’ll give you your trip for FREE!
What is our Price Promise?
We guarantee that travel deals purchased from us are brought to you at the best possible price – if not your trip is FREE.
We are so confident that cheaper identical deals do not exist that in the unlikely event that they do, we’ll gladly give you your trip for FREE.
How does it work?
Our exclusive travel deals are unique and specially negotiated best price offers. If, after you purchase a deal from us, you find an identical deal at a cheaper price – we’ll refund your money in full and you get to keep you holiday! If you manage to find an identical travel deal at a cheaper price within 14 days of your purchase from us, simply send the evidence of this along with your Webjet Exclusives voucher to our Customer Experience Team. We will take up to 5 business days to validate that the competing offer is genuinely for sale and bookable within our travel period and is for sale to the general public. If this is the case, we will refund your full purchase price and your trip will be free!
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
- Return international airfares
- Free daily breakfast at Harbourside Restaurant
- Guaranteed upgrade to InterContinental Harbourview Room from InterContinental Superior Room
- Welcome Chinese tea and fruits
- Free use of 24-hours access gym
- Free use of swimming pool & spa pool
- 20% discount for all treatments in the I-Spa menu (except the Full Day Spa Program) from Monday to Sunday (excluding Public Holidays) from 8am – 7pm
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
- 6 May – 15 September 2015
Book By Date: 30 April 2015
Blackout Dates: 12-16 August 2015
- Return international airfares departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth with Cathay Pacific or Qantas
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates
- Including one piece of checked luggage per passenger exact limits vary per carrier and can be confirmed at time of booking
- If promotional fare is not available on the dates of your choice, you can opt to pay an airfare surcharge or choose alternative dates. This surcharge can vary based on availability.
- Surcharges from $150 per person may apply for travel during the following dates:
- 27 March – 16 April 2015
- 16 June – 16 July 2015
- 19 September – 30 September 2015
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher – children accompanying adults will need to have airfares purchased separately.
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- All Children (2-11 years) must occupy their own seat.
- Infants (under 2 years) with a seat will be classed as a child fare. No discount will be provided on the basis that a booking is for an infant (if the infant is occupying their own seat).
- Infant booking is on request. Please request a quote for flights on the booking form. All infant prices will be confirmed before booking.
Child Policy: Extra bed free of charge for child on or under 11 years old (subject to availability)
Room Capacity: Maximum 3 guests per room
Bedding Configuration: 1 King bed or 2 twin beds, subject to the hotel availability upon guests arrival
Extra Person Charge: Daily breakfast for extra person: HK$320 per person per day
Extra Bed: HK$660 net for each per night. Extra Bed free of charge for child on or under 11 years old (subject to availability)
Package Excludes: Travel insurance
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.