The Akmani Legian is a secluded retreat in the Legian Kuta area of Bali. Located within walking distance to popular shops, restaurants and nightlife, you’ll be perfectly placed to experience the very best of buzzing Bali.
The resort boasts a restaurant, cafe and bar, modern gym, 2 swimming pools, day spa and luxurious, modern accommodation.
See the What You Get section for more.
Awards: Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
Your spacious Classic Room offers timeless elegance with simplistic ironwood furniture and comfortable living space.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
What You Get
- Return airfares with checked baggage
- 5 nights in a Classic Room for 2 people
- Breakfast daily for 2 people
- Return Airport Transfers for 2 people
- 2 x 3 course set lunch for 2 people
- 1 x daily cocktial for 2 people
- 5 x 60 minute massages to share between 2 people
- Free Wi-Fi
- Midday check out
Upgrade to 7 nights to receive all the above plus:
- 1 bonus 3 course set lunch for 2 people (3 in total)
- 2 bonus x 60 minute massages to share between 2 people (7 in total)
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
How To Book:
- Bookings essential. Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- If you want to book later, please use this link: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/bookings/
- Booking forms must be submitted within 14 days of purchase.
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth with Jetstar, Air Asia, Tiger, Virgin Australia or similar.
- Including 1 piece of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Customers wishing to choose their preferred airline – please purchase your voucher first and request your preferred airline in the ‘special requests’ field when submitting your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then advise if any surcharges are payable. Should you be unhappy with the additional surcharge amount, you will be provided with a full refund of your voucher.
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher.
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- We encourage you to finalise your booking with Webjet Exclusives as soon as possible. Surcharges listed in the booking calendar are only valid for 48 hours from selecting your date and may change should there be any delay in responding to our Customer Experience Team.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Package excludes: travel insurance and visas.
Bedding Configuration: 1 x king bed or 2 x singled beds.
Room Capacity: Maximum 2 people.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.
Travel Period: Through until December 2017
Please refer to the availability calendar for any black out dates.