The Akmani Legian is a secluded retreat in the Legian Kuta area of Bali. Located within walking distance to popular shops, restaurants and nightlife, you’ll be perfectly placed to experience the very best of buzzing Bali.
The resort boasts a restaurant, cafe and bar, modern gym, 2 swimming pools, day spa and luxurious, modern accommodation.
See the Inclusions section for more.
Awards: Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
Your spacious Classic Room offers timeless elegance with simplistic ironwood furniture and comfortable living space.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
- 5 nights in a Classic Room for 2 people
- Breakfast daily for 2 people
- Return Airport Transfers for 2 people
- 2 x set lunch for 2 people
- 1 x daily cocktial for 2 people
- 5 x 60 minute massages to share between 2 people
- Free Wi-Fi
- Midday check out
Upgrade to 7 nights to receive all the above plus:
- 1 bonus set lunch for 2 people (3 in total)
- 2 bonus x 60 minute massages to share between 2 people (7 in total)
How To Book:
- Bookings essential. Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- Booking forms must be submitted within 14 days of purchase.
Package excludes: flights, travel insurance and visas.
You can search flights to Bali by clicking here
Bedding Configuration: 1 x king bed or 2 x single beds.
Room Capacity: Maximum 2 people.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Travel Period: Through until 31 March 2019
Please refer to the availability calendar for any black out dates.