Plantation Island Resort Fiji is nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo LaiLai, part of the Mamanuca Islands and is just 16km offshore, west of Nadi International Airport. The resort resides on 23 acres of tropical landscaped gardens and coconut palms and has 7km of white sandy beaches, part of which fronts the beautiful sheltered lagoon.
Relax around one of the many pools or swim in the beautiful blue water lagoon, take part in featured activities or sip a cocktail at one of the many bars while you watch the sunset and take all the time you need to discover the magic of Plantation Island Resort.
Kids can enjoy a choice of two age specific kids’ clubs, offshore water park plus many fun activities, mini putt putt, kayaking, table tennis – great for children & adults alike!
This amazing deal includes return airfares, daily breakfast & dinner, plus accommodation for 2 adults and up to 2 children eat and play FREE!
See the What You Get section for more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
- Return international airfares including checked baggage
- 5 or 7 nights’ accommodation in Poolside room
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 adults
- Daily dinner for 2 adults
- Up to 2 kids eat & play FREE
- Welcome shell lei & 1 litre bottle of water per person upon arrival
- FREE activities including: kayaks, mini-putt putt, tennis, table tennis & volleyball
- FREE Kids’ Club
- FREE Fijian cultural experiences including: cooking lessons, coconut leaf basket weaving lessons and native medicine tours.
- FREE use of the Water Park just off the shore line
How To Book:
- Bookings essential.
- Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- If you wish to book late, please use this link:
- Bookings cannot be made without the followig information – full names as per passport and date of birth.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time.
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted.
- Booking forms must be submitted within 14 days of purchase.
Not Included: travel insurance, visa, transfers.
Transfers: For more information on transfers to Plantation Island please click here
Room Capacity: Poolside Room – 2 adults and up to 2 children 11 years of age and under.
Bedding Configuration: Poolside Room – 1 x queen bed, 2 x singled bed plus 1 additional bed.
Cots: are available free of charge, subject to availability.
Child Policy: a child is considered 11 years of age and under.
Children eat free policy entitles children (maximum 2 children 2-11 years) to eat free from the buffet menu during breakfast and dinner and from the kids’ menu during lunch at selected restaurants when dining with an adult.
Daily Dinner for Adults: will consist of a buffet dinner or 3 course chefs special menu.
Please Note: Ananda’s Restaurant & Bar will be closed indefinitely from 22 March 2017 due to a Beach Improvement Project to enhance the north facing beach of the Resort . Plantation Island Resort has taken steps in recent to create an Ananda’s style atmosphere at Black Coral Restaurant, which includes relocating the Ananda’s playground, creating an Al Fresco dining option, having our band boys for evening entertainment and using the coloured lights from Ananda’s Restaurant.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Travel Period: Through until June 2018. Please refer to the availability calendar for surcharges.
Blackout Dates: Some blackout dates may apply, please refer to the availability calendar.
- Return economy airfares departing Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane with Jetstar, Fiji Airways, Virgin Australia or similar.
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Customers wishing to choose their preferred airline – please purchase your voucher first and request your preferred airline in the ‘special requests’ field when submitting your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then advise if any surcharges are payable. Should you be unhappy with the additional surcharge amount, you will be provided with a full refund of your voucher.
- Including minimum 20kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher – children accompanying adults will need to have airfares purchased separately. Please advise all details when submitting the booking form.
- All Children (2-11 years) must occupy their own seat.
- Infants (under 2 years) with a seat will be classed as a child fare. No discount will be provided on the basis that a booking is for an infant (if the infant is occupying their own seat).
- Infant bookings are on request. Please advise all details when submitting the booking form.
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- We encourage you to finalise your booking with Webjet Exclusives as soon as possible. Surcharges listed in the booking calendar are only valid for 48 hours from selecting your date and may change should there be any delay in responding to our Customer Experience Team.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.