- Return international airfares with Qantas
- 13 day self-drive itinerary around California including car rental with unlimited mileage
- 12 nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis
- 7 nights cruising the Mexican Riviera with Holland America offering dazzling entertainment and plentiful dining and bar options
- All meals whilst on-board your cruise
Please note: This is an independent package – no guide services are provided.
- Visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles
- Enjoy spectacular views as you drive along the stunning Pacific Coast
- Visit San Francisco’s famous Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Take in breathtaking views of world-famous Yosemite National Park
- Visit the renowned San Diego within the picturesque Balboa Park
- Explore the stunning western coast of Mexico on-board your Holland America cruise
Incredible value Cruise, Self-Drive and Fly package!
Explore the USA with flexibility with this outstanding 22 day California self-drive and Holland America Mexican Riviera cruise package.
Explore the famous City of Angels, Los Angeles, taking in the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. Visit Universal Studios, shop famous Rodeo Drive and check out the Walk of Fame.
Discover the pristine beaches of Santa Barbara, take in the imposing Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and immerse yourself in the beauty of Yosemite National Park.
Explore sunny San Diego, hike Florida Canyon’s trail and then board your Holland America Mexican Riviera cruise.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, car rental, 7 night cruise with all meals and more.
See Inclusions for more.
Holland America Line offers an exquisite cruising experience with luxury accommodation, world-class dining experiences and endless on-board entertainment.
To book your Tour :
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 90 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Arrival Hotel Shuttle: Request a hotel shuttle bus with the direct dial phones located on Arrivals Level 2 of both the International and Domestic Terminals. Direct dial phones are also located at the shuttle bus pickup area at the International and Domestic Terminals.
Single Supplement: not available
Group Size: This is an independent package – no guide services are provided.
Triple Share: not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit request when filling out your booking form.
Land Only: not available
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Los Angeles – Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort or similar
San Simeon – Sands by the Sea or similar
San Francisco – Metropolis Hotel or similar
El Portal – Cedar Lodge or similar
Fresno – Best Western Village Inn or similar
San Diego – Comfort Inn San Diego Harbour or similar
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
- Self-Drive itinerary does not include any entrance fees to attractions mentioned.
- Holland America Cruise – a daily Hotel Service Charge is automatically added to each guest’s shipboard account of USD$13.50 (approx. AUD$19) per day
- A deposit of $499 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 210 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 210 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date.
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.