Incredible fly, stay and cruise package from Webjet Exclusives!
Experience island paradise with a 12 day Around Hawaii cruise package and explore Maui, Konda, Nawiliwili and Waikiki beach, Honolulu with an 8 day luxury NCL cruise including all meals.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, 8 day luxury NCL cruise with all meals and more.
See What You Get for more.
NCL Pride of America boasts more than 15 restaurants and 12 bars, excellent accommodation, stunning entertainment, incredible activities, facilities and more.
Day 1: Australia –– Honolulu
Depart Australia today on your flight to Hawaii! On arrival into Honolulu, make your own way to your central Waikiki accommodation.
The big, blue Pacific and stunning Koolau mountains serve as a dramatic setting for Hawaii’s largest city. Climb to the top of Diamond Head. Take a romantic sunset stroll on Waikiki Beach. Catch a glimpse of history by visiting Pearl Harbor and the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Check out our amazing Hawaii itinerary.
Day 2: Honolulu – Cruise Embarkation (B,D)
Today at the appropriate time, make your own way to the port to board your ship, the NCL Pride of America for your 7 night Hawaiian Islands cruise.
Day 3: Maui (B,L,D)
Today find yourself ported in Maui! A surplus of natural splendour and the genuine hospitality of its people have helped to make Maui Hawaii’s second most popular island. Explore the fascinating history of the town of Lahaina. Plant yourself on a pristine beach, or play one of the world’s most beautiful golf courses.
Day 4: Maui (B,L,D)
Enjoy another day ported in Hawaii’s spectacular Maui island.
Day 5: Hilo (B,L,D)
The entire city of Hilo is like one giant greenhouse with spectacular tropical flowers at every turn. Visit the town’s well-preserved historic buildings, which date back to the turn of the century and showcase Hawaii’s unique architecture. Just 30 miles away the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is the home of the active Kilauea Volcano.
Day 6: Kona (B,L,D)
Kona offers the quintessential Hawaii experience. Sunny, warm weather and crystal blue waters entice visitors to partake in a variety of surfside fun. Snorkel amongst a kaleidoscope of tropical marine life. Take a surfing lesson, a kayaking trip or head out to deeper waters for some deep-sea fishing.
Day 7: Nawiliwili (B,L,D)
Named after the Wiliwili trees, which once lined its picturesque harbour, this lovely port of Kauai is your gateway to what many believe to be Hawaii’s most beautiful island. On “The Garden Island,” nature is truly the star, from the dramatic mountains of Kokee to the cool rainforests of Haena. And the tradition of the luau adds lively entertainment unique to Hawaii
Day 8: Nawiliwili (B,L,D)
This morning is free in Nawiliwili, after lunch your ship will set sail.
Day 9: Honolulu – Disembark cruise (B)
Today after breakfast, disembark from your cruise ship and make your own way to your Waikiki accommodation for the next 2 nights. This afternoon is free at leisure to explore this beautiful beach city.
Day 10: Honolulu
Today is a free day to enjoy Waikiki.
Day 11: Honolulu – – Australia
At the appropriate time, make your own way to the airport for your homeward flight.
Day 12: Australia
Arrive home today.
What You Get
- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- 8 days cruising the Hawaiian Islands on board the NCL Pride of America
- 1 Night centrally located 3* star accommodation in Waikiki prior to your cruise
- 2 Nights centrally located 3* star accommodation in Waikiki after your cruise
- All meals on-board your luxury cruise ship
- World class on-board entertainment from all over the globe
Please note: This is an independent package – no guide services are provided
- Visit the Islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island
- Enjoy the beach culture of Honolulu and the famous Waikiki Beach
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Once you have purchased your voucher, please complete the following request form: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/bookings
- Travel dates are subject to availability. If your preferred travel date cannot be confirmed after submitting your booking form, you will receive a refund of the deposit paid.
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 210 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 210 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane with Hawaiian Airlines (Qantas, Virgin Australia or similar if unavailable). Please note: Passengers booked on Qantas may be placed on code-shared Jetstar flights due to scheduling. For information on inflight service please visit – http://www.qflyer.com.au/editorials/flying-jetstar-on-a-qantas-ticket/
- Interstate surcharges apply for passengers departing Adelaide or Perth of $300 per person
- Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane passengers – All flights will be via Sydney or Melbourne.
- You can purchase your interstate surcharge after you click Buy Now or by clicking here
- Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopover or a substitute airline. These changes are beyond our control and will be confirmed upon booking.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
If you wish to modify the promotional airfare included in your Webjet Exclusives package, the following Flight Variations can be requested:
- Early arrival
- Late departure
- Upgrade to Premium Economy or Business Class where available
- Airline of your choice where available
A $250 per person “breakaway” charge will apply per person plus any applicable fare and tax difference.
In order to obtain a quote for your requested variations, you must purchase your vouchers first and submit your request via the online booking form. On this form will be a section highlighted “Flight Quote Request”. You must complete the mandatory information in this section to be provided with an accurate quote.
PLEASE NOTE: No flight requests/quotes/upgrades will be actioned until your final payment has been made. After this time our Flight specialists will contact you in relation to your request. Payment of the breakaway fee and any applicable fare and tax difference must be paid at time of quotation in order to confirm your flights.
Flights are booked in departure date order and we endeavour to send you this information 60 days before departure, if not sooner.
Once flights have been confirmed and ticketed, any voluntary changes made thereafter will incur a change fee plus any fare and tax difference.
Stay behind surcharge:
If you wish to extend your trip, a $250 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). Your stay behind request must be submitted when completing your booking form. Only the return date can be altered.
Extending your trip:
If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then provide quotations for any alterations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided.
- Travel insurance
- Shore excursions
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
On-board gratuities are NOT included has part of your package – For your convenience NCL Cruises will automatically add a daily Hotel Service Charge to your shipboard account, based on your chosen itinerary and the number of days for which the services are actually provided. The amount is $13.99 USD per person per day (13.99 x 8 Days per person)
- 12 Day Inside Cabin: $2,799 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
- 12 Day Oceanview Cabin: $2,999 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
- 12 Day Balcony Cabin: $3,599 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Triple Share: Must purchase 3 x vouchers
Quad Share: Must purchase 4 x vouchers
Please note triple/quad cabins are limited on each ship. Should your selection not be available on your preferred date you will be provided with a refund
Group Sizes: : N/A – Please note: This is an independent package – no guide services are provided
Waikiki: Ambassador Waikiki or similar
Cruise: NCL Pride of America
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
If you are needing assistance with your Visa, please request it upon submitting your booking form
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.
20 October 2017
27 October 2017
3 November 2017
17 November 2017
09 February 2018
16 February 2018
23 February 2018
2 March 2018
9 March 2018
16 March 2018
23 March 2018
13 April 2018
20 April 2018
Bookings not accepted when within 65 days of departure
Surcharges may apply to some dates, please see the availability calendar for more details
Availability on Departure Dates listed in Fine Print is subject to change. Live availability is shown on the availability calendar after clicking on the BUY NOW button
Travel dates are subject to availability. If your preferred travel date cannot be confirmed after submitting your booking form, you will receive a refund of the deposit paid.