- Return international economy airfares with a full service airline including 20kgs checked baggage
- One way Athens – Rome economy airfares
- 19 nights quality 3-4 star accommodation throughout Italy & Greece
- Delicious breakfast daily
- The services of a professional tour manager throughout
- In depth sightseeing in all cities and towns with local experts that know them best
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- High-speed ferries between islands
- All port and airport transfers in Greece
- Dedicated coach transportation throughout
- Step back in time where civilisation began in Ancient Athens
- Explore the wonders of the Panathenaic Stadium, the Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Sail on the crystal blue waters between some of Greece’s best known islands
- Feel the buzz of Mykonos town
- See traditional Greek living on the relaxed Island of Paros
- Gaze across one of the world’s greatest outlooks from the island paradise of Santorini
- Explore the Vatican Museum – Boasting one of the world’s greatest art collections
- Step back in time at the Colosseum where great gladiatorial battles took place
- Unearth the mysteries of Pompeii which was buried beneath the outpourings from Mount Vesuvius
- Witness the birth place of the Renaissance in the ancient town of Florence. Enter the Accademia Galley and view one of the world’s great masterpieces – Michelangelo’s David
- Gaze upon the cliffs of the Cinque Terra and the elegant seaside village of Portofino
- Enjoy the shores of spectacular Lake Maggiore
- Wind your way through the narrow alley ways of Venice and be mesmerised by the beauty of this canal city
Soak up the sun, the culture, the architecture and the feel good buzz of Europe with a 22 day Greece and Italy tour.
Wander ancient Athens, explore the scenes of Mykonos, unearth the mysteries of famous Pompeii and witness the birthplace of the Renaissance in the old town of Florence.
Be awed by the Cinque Terra‘s endless beauty, dip your toes into breath-taking Lake Maggiore, cruise the canals of Venice and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, breakfast daily, accommodation, professional tour manager, stunning sightseeing, transportation and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date. We offer a FREE date change policy allowing you to change your departure date any time up until your final payment is made.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment. Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Free Date Changes:
- After booking your travel and paying the deposit, you may change your travel date subject to the following terms.
- Changes can only be made up until 60 days after purchase or 90 days prior travel whichever is earlier. After this point, your booking becomes non-changeable and remains strictly non-refundable.
- Any change is subject to availability
- To request a date change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your existing booking details and your requested travel date
- If you choose to change your travel date, you will be requested to complete another booking form. Please ensure you include all preferences and special requests, as prior submissions will not be considered in finalising your booking.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Airport transfers (in Italy), Tipping, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary
$2,099 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 – 40 people
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Athens: Electra Hotel or similar
Mykonos: Kamari Hotel or similar
Paros: Polos Hotel or similar
Santorini: Albatros Hotel or similar
Rome: Ergife Palace or similar
Florence: Grand Hotel Mediterraneo or similar
Genoa: Starshotel President or similar
Lake Maggiore: Hotel Simplon or similar
Venice: Villa Foscarini or similar
Land Only: To purchase this tour land only (no flights) please click here
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.