- Return international flights; plus, all internal flights and airport transfers
- Arrive early or extend your stay fee-free with Flexi Flights
- Small group experience with a maximum of 20 guests
- 5 nights’ twin share accommodation
- 4 nights on-board a deluxe, 5 star Nile River cruise
- 1 night twin share aborard a sleeper train from Cairo to Luxor
- 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Visit one of the greatest sights in the world, the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Learn about the wonders inside the Egypt Museum
- Travel to Karnak, one of the world’s most celebrated temple complexes
- Cruise on-board a deluxe river cruise ship from Luxor to Aswan
- Head into the Valley of the Kings
- Explore the tranquil water city of Aswan
- Visit the iconic Abu Simbel. With the four gargantuan statues of Ramses
- Enjoy the Mediterranean coastal city of Alexandria
Be in awe of ancient wonders and striking natural beauty with this 13 day Best of Egypt tour with Nile cruise.
There is no place like Egypt. Float down the famed waters of the Nile River, on-board a luxury cruise ship and traditional felucca. Shock the senses with the sights, smells and sounds of the bustling streets in Cairo, and gaze up in amazement at the graceful Great Sphinx of Giza. Turn your attention across the landscape to the equally breath-taking pyramids, the old-world structures that have stood for thousands of years.
The adventure into Egypt’s history continues at The Egyptian Museum and the Valley of Kings. Travel from Cairo to Luxor aboard an overnight sleeper train. Wander through the maze of stalls of Nubian Bazaar in Aswan and delve into the part Egypt played in World War II at El Alamein.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Single Supplement: $799 per person in addition to the twin share price. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 4 – 20 pax
Triple Share: Not available
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without return international flights, please click on the yellow Tour Only button
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Cairo: Steigenberger Cairo Pyramids or similar
River Cruise: Nile Dolphin or similar
Aswan: Basma Hotel or similar
Alexandria: Sheraton Montazah hotel or similar
Tipping: Tipping is part of local customs in Egypt and your Tour Director will brief you during the group meeting at the start of your journey. You should consider approx. USD $5 per person per day for the Tour Leader and a total of USD $5 per person per day for all other services (local drivers, hotels, etc.).
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is compulsory for anyone travelling on this tour. Insurance must cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the categories of cover. Click here for a quote
Visa: For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/