- Return international flights, plus all port transfers
- Extend your stay fee-free with Flexi Flights
- 16 nights’ twin share accommodation in quality hotels, plus an overnight ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 7 nights’ cruising the Baltic Sea on-board the deluxe MSC Meraviglia
- Delicious daily breakfast, plus 4 dinners and all meals aboard the MSC Meraviglia
- Guided city tours in Copenhagen, Lillehammer, Trondheim, Alta, Rovaniemi, Oulu and Helsinki
- Dedicated coach transportation with a professional tour guide
- Option to extend to a 31 day tour to include valuable time in Iceland
- Valid for summer 2020 season travel!
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
31 day extension inclusions as above, plus:
- 4 nights’ twin share hotel accommodation in Reykjavik
- Return flights between Reykjavik and Akureyri in Iceland
- Sightseeing as per the tour itinerary
- Embark on a stunningly scenic cruise from Copenhagen and travel aboard the luxurious MSC Meraviglia
- Make port and spend time in the most beautiful cities the line the shores of the Baltic Sea: Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn and Kiel
- Journey from Denmark to Oslo aboard an overnight ferry, and pass through Lillehammer on the drive along the Norwegian fjordic coast towards the Geiranger Fjord
- Cross the Arctic Circle on the way to Narvik, take in the Northern Lights Cathedral at Alta, and visit the Land of the Midnight Sun in Honningsvag
- Move into Finnish Lapland to learn about indigenous Sami culture, stop off in the official home town of Santa Claus, and discover the unique town design of Rovaniemi
- Head to Helsinki to take in its most prolific sights, including the rock-carved Temppeliaukio Church, and enjoy a farewell dinner with fellow travellers
Uncover the bounty of natural wonders, dynamic cities and charming rural villages on a 27 day Grand Scandinavia tour with Baltics cruise.
Embark on your voyage around the Baltic Sea from Copenhagen, cruising aboard the superb MSC Meraviglia. This ship is infinitely luxurious and is equipped with all manner of five-star facilities and amenities – swimming pools, galleries, boutiques, sporting courts, restaurants and bars – that make days spent at sea a true pleasure. Of course the ports the ship makes are equally spectacular. Uncover the medieval past of Tallinn’s Old Town; be in awe of the grandeur of St Petersburg; and learn about Kiel’s role in Imperial German history.
Disembark back in Copenhagen and take in the Danish capital’s most prolific attractions – the Little Mermaid statue and Amalienborg Palace included – on a guided sightseeing tour. It is then time to hit the water again as you board an overnight ferry to Oslo, Norway’s capital city. Waking up the next morning to find yourself sailing through the waters of Oslofjord makes for an incredible start to the day! Travel Norway’s impossibly photogenic fjordic coast towards Geiranger, the town located on the magnificent eponymous glacier. Sports fans will love the stops enroute at Hamar and Lillehammer. Celebrate crossing the Arctic Circle on the journey to Narvik, capture the beauty of the landscape around Alta and Honningsvag, and then jump the border from Norway into the wilds of Finnish Lapland.
In Finland, learn about the indigenous Sami culture, visit the ‘official’ home of Santa Claus, travel to Finnish Lakeland, and then finish this Scandinavian experience in Helsinki with a guided sightseeing tour of the capital’s most striking attractions – from a church built into a rock, to a monument honouring a famous Finnish composer.
Spend even more time in this pristine part of the world by extending your Scandinavian adventure to a 31 day tour to include time in incredible Iceland!
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $999 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should final payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel insurance
- Shore excursions
- Mandatory on-board MSC service charge (10 Euro per night, per person). Payable on-board.
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
On-board gratuities are not included as part of your package – for your convenience, MSC Cruises will automatically add a daily Hotel Service Charge to your shipboard account, based on your chosen itinerary and the number of days for which the services are actually provided. The amount is EUR 10 per night (7 nights), per person.
Group Sizes: 15 – 46
27 day Inside Cabin – $2,999
27 day Oceanview Cabin – $3,499
27 day Balcony Cabin – $3,999
31 day Inside Cabin – $3,599
31 day Oceanview Cabin – $4,099
31 day Balcony Cabin – $4,599
Single supplement cost is per person in addition to 1 x twin share price. Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
As a single traveller, enjoy the comforts of your own private cruise cabin and indulge in the spacious amenities of your own hotel rooms. Travelling by yourself will ensure your trip is not only memorable but truly exclusive!
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, navigate to the yellow “Tour Only” button. By selecting this option, international and internal flights from Helsinki to Reykjavik on day 26 and all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date. The start day is day 2 of the flight-inclusive itinerary.
Note, Tour Only option for the Iceland Extension will include the internal flights from Reykjavik to Akureyri and Lake Myvatn return on day 29 of the flight-inclusive itinerary.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Copenhagen: Park Inn or similar
Ferry: DFDS Seaways
Oslo: Thon Oslofjord
Trondheim: Scandic Lerkendal
Mo I Rana: Scandic Lerkendal Meyergården
Narvik: Quality Hotel Grand Royal
Alta: Scandic Alta
Honningsvag: Scandic Honningsvåg, Nordkapp, Bryggen
Ivalo: Hotel Ivalo
Rovaniemi: Scandic Rovaniemi City
Jyväsklylä: Scandic Station, City or Laajavouri or similar
*Kuopio: Scandic Atlas hotel or similar – this city is only applicable for 10 July 2020 departures
Helsinki: Radisson Blu Seaside
Cruise: MSC Meraviglia
Reykjavik: Klettur Hotel
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds
Cruise: MSC Meraviglia is packed with extraordinary features that offer the perfect experience at sea in every season. On board you can enjoy outstanding, authentic dining options and out-of-this-world entertainment with new panoramic areas, an innovative ocean-view aft lounge, a two-deck “inside promenade” with a 480 square metres LED dome and a spectacular amusement area connected to an outdoor water park.
Triple Share: Not available
Child policy: Child price is the same as an adult. Minimum age 8 years old.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/