- Flash sale is on NOW! Book before 28 August to save $600* per couple on this Europe experience
- Return Emirates flights, including 23 kilograms of check luggage
- Private return airport transfers in Dubrovnik and Zagreb, and transfers to Gruz harbour
- 7 night luxury cruise from Dubrovnik to Split on-board a new 2019/2020 built cruise ship
- Overnight 4-star hotel accommodation in Dubrovnik, Opatija and Zagreb
- Delicious daily breakfast, plus daily 3-course lunches on-board the cruise ship with choice of soft drink, beer or a glass of wine
- Fresh fruit and 1 litre of bottled water per person provided daily while on the cruise
- 3- course welcome and 3-course Captain’s dinner
- Entrance to the Plitvice Lakes National Park and Mljet National Park
- Guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar, Trogir, Split and Zagreb
- Guided tour of the Istria region, including a local wine-tasting experience
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- Free Wi-Fi on-board the cruise
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Gaze out at the glistening expanse of the Adriatic Sea, letting stress melt away, on-board your deluxe 7 night cruise
- Experience ancient treasures led by expert tour guides through the medieval cities of Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split, Korcula, Hvar and Trogir
- Swim or snorkel through hidden bays and coves at some of Croatia’s most spectacular islands
- Discover unspoiled nature on remote Vis, famed as the setting for the iconic ‘Mamma Mia’ movie
- Experience one of Croatia’s most unique natural wonders, the dazzling Blue Cave and one of the most breathtaking national parks in the world, the Plitvice Lakes
- Tour the undiscovered Istria region, home to medieval hilltop villages, artist galleries and local family wineries
The best way of truly appreciating the spectacular beauty of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast is from the water – and a luxury cruise. Experience the gorgeous islands, pristine landscape and vibrant local towns aboard a 14 day Highlights of Croatia tour with luxury cruise.
Your first touch point with the wonders of Croatia is with one of its most glittering cities: Dubrovnik. A magnet for travellers seeking to explore its limestone-paved streets and imposing stone walls; there could be no better place to start this tour from. Dubrovnik is also the embarkation point for your incredible cruise along the Dalmatian Coast. Step aboard a 2019/2020-built ship; your home for the next 7 nights. Choose between a balcony or lower deck cabin and begin to get to know your crew and fellow passengers over a delicious three-course welcome dinner. The balcony cabins are especially enticing, featuring full balconies rather than standard French varieties. This offering is a rarity on this style of cruising voyage, and passengers will be able to walk out onto their private alfresco space and really soak in the beauty of the seas and coastline. The availability of these balcony cabins never stays plentiful for long and booking your Early Bird journey in Europe is one of the best ways of securing yours in advance.
Every day of the cruise promises time in and exploration of a stunningly scenic island, town or landscape. Uncover the delights of the countryside surrounding Dubrovnik and be in awe of the juxtaposition between the area’s terracotta-tiled roofs and the sapphire waters of the Adriatic beyond. Sample divine oysters in Ston, walk to the turquoise salt lakes found within Mljet National Park, and stroll the atmospheric streets of Korcula. Take in quiet beaches, fishing villages and Greco and Roman ruins on Vis, and bear witness to the natural phenomenon that gives Bisevo’s Blue Cave its name. Look to rub shoulders with the glitterati and jetsetters on Hvar and walk along the pristine white sands of the superb Zlatni Rat beach. Make your final ports in Trogir and then Split; the latter, home to the magnificent Diocletian’s Palace and a superb waterfront promenade made for afternoon strolls.
Leave your sea legs behind as you now discover Croatia’s best mainland sights. Appreciate the dazzling blue hues of the lakes and graceful waterfalls at UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed Plitvice Lakes National Park and head out onto the water with an electric boat joy ride. Overnight in the gorgeous Opatija, one of Croatia’s oldest cities, and venture into the Istrian region for a wine-tasting at family-run vineyard and time spent exploring the towns of Rovinj, Groznjan and Motovun. Lastly, arrive in Zagreb, the cosmopolitan Croatian capital, and brush up on its local history and culture on a guided tour.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $799 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation: Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Travel insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
- Personal expenses
Group Sizes: 2 -14 people
- Tour in a Lower Deck Cabin – $2,499 per person in addition to the twin share price
- Tour in a VIP Balcony Cabin – $2,799 per person in addition to the twin share price
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. Please note that a limit for Single Supplement applies, please check availability and make a purchase by clicking here.
Tour Only: Navigate to the yellow “Tour Only” button and select “Book Now” to view live availability. Note, Tour Only option does not include return international flights and airport transfers (if applicable) and commences on Day 2 of the flight-inclusive itinerary. Travellers are required to make their own way to the hotel on Day 2.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Dubrovnik: Lapad, Neptun, Valamar Argosy or similar
Opatija: Svet Jakov, Continental or similar
Zagreb: Dubrovnik, Palace or similar
Cruise: Luxury Yacht offering 2 cabin types:
Lower Deck cabins
VIP Balcony cabins
Please note, port taxes of EUR 25 per person payable in cash at the end of the cruise
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a stateroom number by the cruise company no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
Maximum Cabin Capacity: 2 people
Triple Share: Not available
Child Policy: Full price applies for all children travelling with their parents
Dubrovnik: Day trip to Montenegro – $132 per person.
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary.
Optional Tours requested within 65 days of travel cannot be accepted.
To book your optional tour please click here. For more information see the itinerary.
Itinerary: Please note, the tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Tipping: Tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Driver/Guide: approx. AUD $5-10 per person, per day is the industry standard.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/
*Flash Sale: Offer is valid from 09:00 Friday 23 August until 23:59 Wednesday 28 August. Offer is strictly valid per couple on eligible deals. $600 per couple will be deducted from the final invoice, which will be issued 150 days prior to departure. The amount deducted will be based on the tour price, not the total cart value at checkout. For example, a tour priced at $2,000 will save $200 per couple, even if two passengers have been added to the cart totalling $4,000. I.e. the $200 savings applies to a couple who has purchased two tours priced at $2,000 each, and will not be based on their total cart value of $4,000. Tour Only bookings are valid for discount, per couple. If the booking is cancelled, the booking will not be eligible for discount. Can be used for multiple bookings. Cannot be applied to prior purchases or bookings. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. This offer is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged in any other form. All deals are subject to availability at the time of purchase. Webjet Exclusives standard terms and conditions apply.