7 day China tour with Yangtze River cruise
- Return international flights with a full service airline
- All internal China flights
- All airport transfers
- Standard 4 star twin share accommodation
- 4 night deluxe Yangtze River cruise
- Delicious daily breakfast
- All meals on-board your river cruise
- Private coach transportation
- The services of professional tour guides
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All site entry fees
- All tipping and gratuities
9 day China tour with Yangtze River cruise
Includes all of the above plus;
- 2 additional nights’ accommodation in Xi’an
14 day China tour with Yangtze River cruise
Includes all of the above plus;
- 3 additional nights’ accommodation in Xi’an
- 4 additional nights’ accommodation in Beijing
- Cruise the breath-taking Yangtze River
It’s not just the seamless co-existence of modernity and antiquity that makes China so intriguing. It’s the people, the pace, the landscapes and the sheer size of this ancient civilisation that attracts even the most timid of travellers. Here, there is something for everyone.
There are buzzing cities full of endless development, peaceful water towns that have stood seemingly untouched over time and world-renowned sites like the famous Great Wall.
Don’t just take my word for it, experience China for yourself with a 7 day China tour with Yangtze cruise. Discover Beijing’s most famous landmarks, ride a bullet train, learn the history of the Terracotta Warriors, cruise the majestic Yangtze River and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, transfers, accommodation, deluxe Yangtze River cruise, meals, sightseeing, tour guides and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $599/$699/$799 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
7 Day Itinerary: $350 per person in addition to the twin share price.
9 Day Itinerary: $500 per person in addition to the twin share price.
14 Day Itinerary: $700 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Payable direct to our Travel Partner upon confirming your booking.
Group Size: 2-30 people
Triple Share: Please purchase 3 x twin share vouchers. Please note third bed will be a rollaway bed
Hutong Rickshaw Tour & Market – $66 per person (approx)
Summer Palaca Beijing – $40 per person (approx)
Tang Dynasty dance show with dumpling banquet dinner – $60 per person (approx)
All optional tours are payable on your tour in local currency.
Yangtze River Cruise: Gold 6 or President 7
Chengdu: Holiday Inn Qinhuang Hotel or similar
Xi’an: Grand Noble Hotel or similar
Beijing: Chunhuiyuan Resort or similar
Beijing: Gubei Water town resort or similar
Beijing: Beijing Park Plaza Science Park or Similar
Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.