- Return international flights, plus all transfers within China
- 15 nights’ minimum 4-star star twin share accommodation
- 4 nights’ on-board a luxury Yangtze River cruise, including all meals while aboard
- Delicious daily breakfast, plus 10 lunches and 5 dinners
- Bullet train travel from Chongqing to Xian, Xian to Beijing, Beijing to Shanghai and Yangshuo to Guangzhou
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- All entry fees as per the itinerary
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
The incredible sights, landscapes and monuments of China await on this all-encompassing 21 day China Uncovered tour.
Your first taste of China comes courtesy of Chengdu, the starting point for this memorable experience where you will have the opportunity to look in on the adorable residents at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. Cruise along the waters of the Yangtze river from Yichang for 4 nights and make several shore excursions along the way to learn about the temples, man-made projects, and natural terrains that line this powerful waterway.
Say hello to the soldiers and archers making up the ancient Terracotta Army in Xi’an, and travel via bullet train to Beijing. An incredible two days in Beijing sees you visit some of the Chinese capital’s most recognisable places: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and the majestic Great Wall of China. Seek out the commercial centre of China in Shanghai and take a walk along the Bund. Then swap cities for the countryside as you journey towards the limestone karst and rice terrace-dotted landscape of Guilin, Longji and Yangshuo.
Step off the mainland and travel to Macau, a former Portuguese territory that has earned itself the reputation as the “Las Vegas of Asia” for its smattering of high-rolling casinos and upscale shopping malls. Move from Macau to Hong Kong and immerse yourself in the electric atmosphere of the city’s narrow alleyways, hectic local markets and lip-smacking food hawker scene.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed including your passport details within one week to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $1,199 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
$1,050 per person in addition to your twin share voucher.
Payable direct upon confirming your booking.
Group Size: 10 -30
Triple Share: Not available
Chengdu: Sichuan Opera – $55 per person (approx)
Shanghai: Huangpu River Cruise – $55 per person (approx)
Yangshuo: Impression Sanjie Liu
Yangtze River Cruise
Tribe of the Three Gorges – $85 per person (approx)
White Emperor City – $85 per person (approx)
Shibaozhai pogoda (Gold Cruises) or Fengdu Ghost City (President Cruises) – $85 per person (approx)
All optional tours are payable on your tour in local currency.
Chengdu: Chengdu Holiday Inn Qinhuang or Similar
Cruise: Yangtze River Cruise Gold 6# or Similar
Xi’an: Xi’an Grand Noble Hotel or Similar
Beijing: Grand Metro Park Hotel or Similar
Shanghai: Shanghai Crowne Plaza Fudan or Similar
Guilin: Guilin Hampton by Hilton or Similar
Yangshuo: Yangshuo Jasper International Hotel or Similar
Guangzhou: Guangzhou Ramada Hotel or Similar
Hong Kong: Hong Kong iClub Ma Tau Wai Hotel or Similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/