How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel insurance
- All transfers
- Shore excursions
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
Please note, all onboard gratuities are included as part of your cruise package.
Group Sizes: This is an independent tour, no guided services will be provided.
Inside Stateroom – $2,699 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
Oceanview Stateroom – $2,899 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
Balcony Stateroom – $2,999 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
As a single traveller, enjoy the comforts of your private cruise stateroom and indulge in the spacious amenities of your own hotel room. Travelling by yourself will ensure your trip is not only memorable but truly exclusive!
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date. The start day is day 1 of the flight-inclusive itinerary.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Hong Kong: New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel or similar
Singapore: Grand Park Orchard Hotel Singapore or similar
Cruise: Royal Caribbean
Cruise ship: Quantum of the Seas®
The first of its class, Quantum of the Seas® changed everything as the most revolutionary ship in the world. Defy gravity without ever leaving the deck with the first skydiving simulator at sea. Watch a robot mix your cocktails at Bionic Bar®, and hit the SeaPlex® for the first bumper cars, roller skating and circus school at sea. Fly high into the sky in the North Star® for 360° views of the Far East, and take in transformative entertainment like you’ve never seen before at Two70®.
Explore some of the facilities below:
- Multiple bars, lounges and restaurants
- Casino Royal
- The Theatre Royal
- Whirlpool and Spa
- The Solarium
- H20 Zone
- Vitality at Sea Spa & Fitness
- Adventure Ocean
- Rockclimbing wall
- Art Gallery and more
- Duty-free shopping and more
Inside Stateroom: All staterooms come complete with a private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone. These stateroom types do not offer any outside views.
Oceanview Stateroom: All staterooms have expansive ocean views through a window or porthole and come complete with a private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone.
Balcony Stateroom: All staterooms have a private veranda with outdoor seating and come complete with a private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone.
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a stateroom number by the cruise company no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds
Triple Share: Not available
Child policy: Child price is the same as an adult. Minimum age 2 years old.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.