Antarctica is nothing short of spectacular. With its vast and icy landscapes, exotic wildlife, remote wilderness and never-ending adventures, it’s hard to find a travel destination more inspiring than this.
Make memories to last a lifetime with this 21 day Antarctica Expedition Cruise & Chile Sojourn and let us take the hassle out of your planning. Experience a magnificent 16 night Expedition Small Ship cruise to Antarctica and the Falkland Islands, learn from experts in comprehensive lectures, enjoy a trip to Santiago, Chile and so much more.
See the full itinerary here
Your package includes return international flights, 16 night Expedition Small Ship cruise, breakfast daily, shore excursions, sightseeing, professional and informative lectures and more!
See What You Get for more.
The modern MS Midnatsol is the ideal vessel for your Antarctica expedition. The ice class 1X ship is equipped with advanced technology and has been featured in the award-winning documentary “Hurtigruten 365”. MS Midnatsol boasts a sun deck, Jacuzzi, two storey lounge offering panoramic views, restaurant, bars and more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international flights, 16 night Expedition Small Ship cruise, breakfast daily, shore excursions, sightseeing, professional and informative lectures and more..
- Return international airfares departing with a full service airline including 23kgs checked baggage
- Return flights from Santiago – Punta Arenas
- Return port transfers
- 16 nights Expedition Small Ship cruise to Antarctica & the Falkland Islands on board the ice-strengthened MV Midnatsol
- 3 nights twin share accommodation in Santiago
- Breakfast daily, plus all meals on board your cruise
- Shore excursions by Zodiac landings
- Lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Wind and water resistant jacket
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All taxes, port charges and national park fees
- Intimate small ship experience
- This is a once in a lifetime experience! Travel to one of the world’s last frontiers, Antarctica
- Experience the rush of boarding zodiacs to explore where ships can’t go allowing you to set foot where very few have ever been
- Spend an incredible 5 days in Antarctica participating in a wide range of zodiac landings to set foot on Antarctica, kayaking and wildlife spotting
- Learn from the experts with informative lectures about the natural wonders of the Antarctic wildlife and geology
- Witness a myriad of wildlife from whales, birds, sea lions to the spectacular Magellanic penguins
- Visit one of the furthest outposts of the British Empire, the Falkland Islands
- Enjoy the new and old world charm of Chile’s capital, Santaigo
See the full itinerary here
See Fine Print for travel period.
17 December 2017
Bookings not accepted when within 150 days of departure
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance & emergency evacuation cover (highly recommended), Visas, Anything not mentioned in the itinerary or listed as ‘optional’, on-board gratuities, optional excursions.
- Return economy airfare with LAN Chile (Qantas or similar)
- Perth, Adelaide customers. A $300 interstate surcharge applies, please purchase the interstate fee after hitting the “Buy Now” button or by clicking here .
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates. Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Single Supplement: Not available
Ship Size: 500 people max.
Triple Share: Not available
Land Only: To purchase this tour as land only (no flights) please click here
Cruise: M/V Midnatsol
Santiago: Fundador Hotel or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 5 years
Stay behind surcharge: If you wish to extend your trip, a $250 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). Your stay behind request must be submitted when completing your booking form. Only the return date can be altered. If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then provide quotations for any alterations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided.
- A deposit of $6,000/$7,000/$7,500 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Final Payment is due no later than 180 day prior to departure. A final invoice will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the promotion
Cash Back: For selected deals purchased from 08:00 Friday 3 March 2017 until 23:59 Saturday 11 March 2017 that are booked before 23:59 11 March 2017 (AEDT). A booking is considered complete once travel dates are submitted and payment has been made, regardless of whether further traveller information is required.
The coupon “CASHBACK” must be entered in the ‘Promotional Code’ field on the ‘Checkout’ page. A $1000 per person cash back will be refunded back to your method of payment within 30 days of completing your booking. The amount returned will be detailed in the individual deal’s Fine Print and will vary by package purchased, not all packages include a cashback offer. Can be used for multiple bookings. Cannot be applied to prior purchases or bookings. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. This offer is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged in any other form. All deals are subject to availability at the time of purchase. Webjet Exclusives standard Terms & Conditions apply.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
For more information on Antartica, see our FAQ page here
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
If you are needing assistance with your Visa, please request it upon submitting your booking form
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.