See exquisite natural landscapes, magical wildlife and spectacular sites and attractions on this 31 Day Grand Western Journey & Alaska Cruise!
Explore Yoho National Park, the incredible Columbia Icefields and picture-perfect Lake Louise. Once in Vancouver, board the 5 star luxury Celebrity cruise of the Inside Passage, the ultimate adventure!
See the full itinerary here
Your package includes return international airfares, in-depth sightseeing, accommodation, 5 star Alaska cruise & more!
See the What You Get section for more.
Our Price Promise: Find an identical travel deal at a lower price and we’ll give you your trip for FREE!
What is our Price Promise? We guarantee that travel deals purchased from us are brought to you at the best possible price – if not your trip is FREE. We are so confident that cheaper identical deals do not exist that in the unlikely event that they do, we’ll gladly give you your trip for FREE.
How does it work? Our exclusive travel deals are unique and specially negotiated best price offers. If, after you purchase a deal from us, you find an identical deal at a cheaper price – we’ll refund your money in full and you get to keep you holiday! If you manage to find an identical travel deal at a cheaper price within 14 days of your purchase from us, simply send the evidence of this along with your Webjet Exclusives voucher to our Customer Experience Team. We will take up to 5 business days to validate that the competing offer is genuinely for sale and bookable within our travel period and is for sale to the general public. If this is the case, we will refund your full purchase price and your trip will be free!
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international airfares, in-depth sightseeing, accommodation, 5 star Alaska cruise & more…
- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- Return airport transfers
- 9 days touring the famous Rocky Mountains in superior twin share accommodation
- 8 days cruising the Inside Passage on-board the 5 star Celebrity Solstice (Voted in the World’s Top 20 Large Cruise Ships – Conde Nast)
- 14 days touring the USA West Coast’s cities and national parks
- Breakfast daily, plus all meals while on-board your cruise
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional Webjet tour guide throughout
- All national park entrance fees
See the full itinerary here
- Visit the alpine town of Whistler
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Canada’s best national parks – Glacier, Revelstoke & Yoho
- Visit the Columbia Icefields
- Walk around the pristine Lake Louise
- Cruise one of the World’s best waterways – the Inside Passage
- Visit some of America’s most iconic national parks including Joshua Tree, the Grand Canyon, Bryce & Yosemite National Park
- Live it up in sin city, Las Vegas
- Visit San Francisco, one of the most photographed, filmed and documented cities in the world
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period
* Dates operate in reverse
Book By Date: 31 March 2016 or 45 days prior to departure, whichever is sooner.
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney or Melbourne with United Airlines (Delta Airlines or American Airlines if United Airlines is unavailable)
- Adelaide, Perth Only – Return economy airfare with Delta Airlines (Untied Airlines or American Airlines if Delta Airlines is unavailable). All flights will be via Sydney or Melbourne.
- Brisbane Only – Return economy airfare with Delta Airlines (Untied Airlines or American Airlines if Delta Airlines is unavailable)
- Customers wishing to choose their preferred airline – please purchase your voucher first and request your preferred airline in the ‘special requests’ field when submitting your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then advise if any surcharges are payable. Should you be unhappy with the additional surcharge amount, you will be provided with a full refund of your voucher.
- Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopover or a substitute airline. These changes are beyond our control and will be confirmed upon booking.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 60 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 60 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- Passport Details are required
Entry Requirements: Starting 15 March, 2016, citizens from countries other than the United States who do not need a visa to enter Canada will need to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before flying to or transiting through Canada. For more information about this new requirement, visit the eTA page (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp) for videos and fact sheets in multiple languages
Tour + Inside Cabin – $5198 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Cabin – $6198 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 30 – 50 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit request when filling out your booking form.
Vancouver: Best Western Abercorn or similar
Kamloops: Doubletree Hilton or similar
Canmore: Holiday Inn or similar
Golden: Travelodge or similar
Kelowna: Accent Inn or similar
Cruise: Celebrity Solstice
Los Angeles Airport – Four Points Hotel Sheraton LAX or similar
Laughlin – The Aquarius Resort or similar
Grand Canyon – Yavapai West Lodge or similar
Moab – Aarchway Inn or similar
Bryce Canyon – Bryce View Lodge or similar
Las Vegas – Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino Bakersfield or similar
Bakersfield – Hotel Rosedale or similar
Patterson/Modesto – Best Western Plus Villa del Lago Inn or similar
San Francisco – Holiday Inn Express Fisherman’s Wharf or similar
Santa Maria – Radisson Santa Maria or similar
Stay behind surcharge: If you wish to extend your trip, a $250 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). Please purchase your voucher first and Webjet Exclusives will invoice the additional supplement charge when finalising your booking.
Extending your trip: If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then provide quotations for any alterations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.