Travel now, pay later. Up to 24 months Interest Free available on all packages.
Rocky Mountaineer & Alaska Cruise
2017 travel dates! 18 Day Unforgettable Rocky Mountaineer & Luxury Alaska cruise with return flights, 8 day cruise, train journey & more!
- Return international airfares
- Return airport transfers
- 9 days touring the famous Rocky Mountains
- Includes 2 days on-board the Rocky Mountaineer
- 8 days cruising the Inside Passage on-board the 5 star Celebrity Solstice
- Breakfast daily, plus all meals while on-board your cruise
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Customer service and quality of holiday offered were excellent
- Truly feel we got was was offered in this deal...thank you for a lovely family holiday
- We had the best time. Everything went according to plan. It was easy to book and organise, I will definitely book again though Webjet Xxclusives and recommend them to anyone…
- Amazing trip for an amazing price!
- “A Canadian wonder in more ways than one!” I cannot recommend this train trip enough. Canadians who need a history, geography and nature update of our country to visitors are interested in a smooth adventure that provides a… ragout
- “Exceptional ” Can't put into words how amazing this was. Treat for my 50th birthday and boy what a treat it was. Gold leaf service is worth every penny. Scenery superb, service… laiyw
- “breathtaking views” We took this train as part of our honeymoon & the trip completely exceeded our expectations. The service was amazing, the views of the Pacific were phenomenal, and the food… Regina D
- “See the parts that you cannot see by road or air” Had the pleasure of travelling on the silver leaf service. The staff were excellent and could not do enough to make the trip a pleasure. We saw the parts of… Theo H
- “Stunningly Beautiful” This is an amazing trip which highlights the most spectacular scenery through the Rocky Mountains. It is better than you can imagine. The service is fabulous, the atmospere is incredible.… 96claireg
- “Simply Stunning” We travelled on the Rocky Mountaineer at the end of August, we went from Vancouver to Lake Louise with a stop in Kamloops. We decided to go Silver Leaf after… Traval2
- “A must-do journey that offers unimaginable scenery” We travelled on the Rocky Mountaineer as part of a scenic tour. We travelled from Vancouver to Jasper in a Gold Leaf carriage. This is a fantastic journey, enhanced by… Ajg2795