Discover breath-taking wilderness in spectacular British Columbia with a 16 day luxury Alaska cruise and Rockies tour.
We admire exceptional alpine scenery at Glacier National Park, pass through Yoho National Park and visit charming Banff. We travel on to the Columbia Icefields, mesmerising Lake Louise and on to Golden.
From Vancouver we board our luxurious 5-star Celebrity Solstice for our incredible 8 day Inside Passage cruise. See Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Alaska Glaciers and more! All meals are included whilst on your cruise too!
See the full itinerary here
Your package includes accommodation, entrance fees, sightseeing, transportation and more!
See the What You Get section for more.
Celebrity Cruises won Best Cabins and Best Shore Excursions categories by the 2016 Cruise Critic UK Editors.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes accommodation, entrance fees, sightseeing, transportation and more…
- 9 days touring the famous Rocky Mountains in superior twin share accommodation
- 8 days cruising the Inside Passage on-board the 5 star Celebrity Solstice (Voted in the World’s Top 20 Large Cruise Ships – Conde Nast)
- Breakfast daily, plus all meals while on-board your cruise
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional Webjet tour guide throughout
- All national park entrance fees
- Visit the alpine town of Whistler
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Canada’s best national parks – Glacier, Revelstoke & Yoho
- Visit the Columbia Icefields
- Walk around the pristine Lake Louise
- Cruise one of the World’s best waterways – the Inside Passage
See the full itinerary here
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
25 May 2017
1 June 2017
8 June 2017
15 June 2017
22 June 2017
29 June 2017
6 July 2017
27 July 2017
3 August 2017
10 August 2017
17 August 2017
24 August 2017
31 August 2017
7 September 2017
Bookings not accepted when within 65 days of departure
Please Note: On day 16 flights must depart Seattle after 16:00PM
Tour + Inside Cabin – $2,999 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Cabin – $3,999 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 30 – 50 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit request when filling out your booking form.
Vancouver: Accent Inn Richmond or similar
Kamloops: Doubletree Hilton or similar
Canmore: Holiday Inn or similar
Golden: Days Inn or similar
Kelowna: Accent Inn or similar
Cruise: Celebrity Solstice
- Icefield Snow Coach – $75 per person.
- Banff Gondola & Skywalk observation deck – $59 per person.
- Banff Canoe Tour – $55 per person
- Whale Watching Cruise – $205 per person
Please refer to the itinerary for more information. You can purchase your optional tours by clicking here
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
- A deposit of $500 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your 2017 date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Final Payment is due no later than 180 day prior to departure. A final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 180 days.
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.