- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- Arrival airport shuttle transfers
- All port, station and departure transfers
- 4 days touring the famous Rocky Mountains in comfortable twin share accommodation
- Includes 2 days on-board the World famous train, the Rocky Mountaineer in the service level of your choice. See the service levels here: SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf
- 8 days cruising the Inside Passage on-board the 5 star Celebrity Millennium (Voted ‘Best Premium Cruise’ Line 9 consecutive years!)
- Breakfast daily plus all meals on-board your luxury cruise ship & lunches on-board the Rocky Mountaineer
- Complimentary beverages including wine, beer, spirits and gourmet snacks on-board the Rocky Mountaineer
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional Webjet tour guide throughout
- All national park entrance fees
- On-board gratuities
- Travel on one of the World’s greatest rail journey’s – the Rocky Mountaineer
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Canada’s best national parks – Banff, Revelstoke & Yoho
- Visit world famous alpine town of Banff
- Walk around the pristine Lake Louise
- Cruise one of the World’s best waterways – the Inside Passage
There’s never been a better time to experience the unforgettable beauty of Canada and Alaska.
Panoramic landscapes, charming alpine towns, bountiful wildlife and extreme seasons make these destinations a travellers’ dream. See for yourself with a 14 day Taste of the Rockies and Alaska cruise and let us take the stress out of your planning.
Discover quaint towns like Banff, Canmore and Kamloops, be awed by the rushing waters of Hell’s Gates in the Fraser Canyon and board your luxury cruise ship for an 8 day cruise of the magical Alaskan Inside Passage. Explore Ketchikan, the Icy Straight Point, Juneau and Skagway on your journey and discover a place that will hold a piece of your heart forever.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, in-depth sightseeing, professional tour guides, luxury Alaskan Inside Passage cruise with all meals and more.
See Inclusions for more.
The Rocky Mountaineer is a world-renowned, luxury train that tours the beauty of Canada’s West, including the stunning Canadian Rockies, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Rocky Mountaineer is a multi award-winner and has welcomed over 1.7 million guests from around the world.
Choose your level of service!
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
Awards & Accolades:
- Seven time winner of World’s Leading Travel Experience by Train – the World Travel Awards
- One of the World’s Greatest Trips – National Geographic
- One of the World’s Ultimate Experiences – Lonely Planet
Celebrity Cruises Voted “Best Premium Cruise Line” 9 consecutive years.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Once you have purchased your voucher, please complete the following request form: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/bookings
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Arrival Hotel Shuttle: Request a hotel shuttle bus with the direct dial phones located on Arrivals Level 2 of both the International and Domestic Terminals. Direct dial phones are also located at the shuttle bus pickup area at the International and Domestic Terminals.
14 Days Inside Cabin with SilverLeaf: – $3,499 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
14 Days Oceanview Cabin with SilverLeaf: – $3,999 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
14 Days Balcony Cabin with SilverLeaf: – $4,499 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
14 Days Inside Cabin with GoldLeaf: – $4,499 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
14 Days Oceanview Cabin with GoldLeaf: – $4,999 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
14 Days Balcony Cabin with GoldLeaf: – $5,499 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit request when filling out your booking form.
Land Only: To purchase this tour as land only (no flights) please click here
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Calgary – Best Western or similar
Canmore – Holiday Inn or similar
Kamloops – Selected by Rocky Mountaineer
Richmond – Accent Inn or similar
Celebrity Cruise – Celebrity Millennium
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date. We offer a FREE date change policy allowing you to change your departure date any time up until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- 2nd Instalment: $2,500 per person is due at 210 days prior to your travel date. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 210 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days.
- 3rd Instalment: Final payment is due 120 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Free Date Changes:
- After booking your travel and paying the deposit, you may change your travel date subject to the following terms.
- Changes can only be made up until 210 days prior to travel or when the 2nd instalment has been paid, whichever is earlier. After this point, your booking becomes non-changeable and remains strictly non-refundable.
- Any change is subject to availability
- To request a date change, please email email@example.com with your existing booking details and your requested travel date.
- If you choose to change your travel date, you will be requested to complete another booking form. Please ensure you include all preferences and special requests, as prior submissions will not be considered in finalising your booking.
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.