- Return Air Canada flights, including 23 kilograms of checked luggage
- 2 nights’ twin share accommodation in Vancouver
- 7 nights’ accommodation aboard the Celebrity Eclipse® while cruising the Inside Passage, in a stateroom of your choice
- Delicious daily breakfast and all meals while on-board the cruise
- On-board gratuities while on the cruise
- Spend time discovering Vancouver, a city frequently listed as one of the world’s best
- Travel aboard the award-winning Celebrity Eclipse®, a floating home-away-from-home for the 7 nights cruising the Inside Passage
- Learn about carved totem poles at Icy Strait Point
- Marvel at the majesty of Hubbard Glacier
- Journey to Juneau and marvel at how this metropolis balances its rugged frontier locale with urban life
- Port in Ketchikan and savour a sample of its acclaimed salmon
- Relax on at-sea days and lookout for local wildlife such as humpback and orca whales, seals, eagles and brown bears, or make use of the ship’s world-class facilities, including swimming pool, eateries, fitness centre and sundeck
See the beauty of North American glaciers, fjords and incredible native wildlife from aboard an award-winning ship on a 12 day Vancouver and Alaska Inside Passage cruise.
You first step onto Canadian soil in Vancouver, a metropolis that is regularly featured on lists touting the world’s best cities. A day of free time and independent exploration is the perfect opportunity for uncovering the charms of the city, from the sprawling green lawns of Stanley Park, to the vibrant stalls at Public Market and the whistles of the Steam Clock in Gastown.
It isn’t long before you’re stepping foot on the Celebrity Eclipse®, the award-winning ship from Celebrity Cruises that will guide you through the waters of the Alaskan Inside Passage. Settle into your stateroom (of your choice) and begin exploring the ship upon embarkation. The first day of the cruise is spent at sea, and there is more than enough to keep you occupied on-board. Relax in the panoramic observation deck, sit down to a meal at one of the restaurants, book into the Canyon Ranch® Spa for a serene treatment or tee up a game of bocce on the real grass Lawn Club. Another option is to retreat to your stateroom or the adults-only solarium and use this time at sea to simply stare out at the view. You might see whales, sea lions and eagles.
The cruising itinerary includes ports in Icy Strait Point, Ketchikan and Juneau. Icy Strait Point is the first stop and it is here where travellers have the chance to learn more about local Tlingit culture, admire carved totem poles and visit sights that recognise the region’s fishing heritage. Get a taste of regional produce by sampling wonderfully fresh salmon in Ketchikan – a delicacy this waterfront city has developed a worldwide reputation for. There are also opportunities for fjord excursions, mountain hikes and museum wanders in Ketchikan. Journey to Juneau, the capital city of Alaska, and opt to venture out to Mendenhall Glacier or tour local buildings. You might also keep an eye trained on the water to watch for whales. A highlight of the cruise is seeing Hubbard Glacier, a mammoth expanse of ice that is also the largest calving glacier on the North American continent.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $199 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Airport transfers
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
12 day Alaska cruise with Vancouver city in an Oceanview Stateroom – $2,899 per person
12 day Alaska cruise with Vancouver city in a Veranda Stateroom – $3,099 per person
Group Size: From 2 people, please note this is an independent tour, and as such, you will enjoy the company of fellow cruise passengers while sailing. There is a maximum number of 500 people aboard the cruise.
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Vancouver: River Rock Resort or similar
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit a request when filling out your booking form.
Bedding configuration: 1 x double bed or 2 single beds
Room capacity: 2 people
Cruise: Celebrity Eclipse® – each stateroom on board Celebrity includes world-class amenities that all contribute to your modern luxury experience:
- Interior Stateroom – Interior facing room with no window/oceanview
- Oceanview Stateroom – Expansive ocean views through a window or porthole
- Veranda Stateroom- Private veranda with outdoor seating
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a stateroom number by the Celebrity Cruises no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
Some stateroom features include:
- Celebrity’s eXhaleTM bedding featuring the Cashmere Mattress
- Queen size bed convertible to two lower beds
- Plentiful storage space in your bathroom and wardrobe
- Interactive Television system
- Individual safe
- Dual voltage 110/220 AC
- Hair dryer
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Personalized service with a guest ratio of nearly 2:1
- Complimentary beach towel service
- Laundry service (additional charges will apply)
- Mini Fridge (additional charges will apply)
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and some of the optional tours purchased. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.