An exquisitely beautiful and peaceful country, Vietnam deserves a place on your must-see list for 2017. With spectacular landscapes, amazing heritage and culinary wonders at every turn, few holiday destinations offer such diversity.
See why we love Vietnam for yourself with a 10 day Best of Vietnam tour and let us take the stress out of your travels.
Wander the colourful streets of Hanoi, take a tradition junk boat ride in Halong Bay, discover the eerie Cu Chi Tunnels and be awed by ancient Angkor Wat, plus so much more.
See the full itinerary here
Extend your tour to experience Cambodia!
Your package includes return international airfares, 4 star accommodation, meals, professional tour guides, in-depth sightseeing and more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
What You Get
Your package includes return international airfares, 4 star accommodation, meals, professional tour guides, in-depth sightseeing and more…
- Return international airfares with a full service airline including 23kgs checked baggage
- All internal airfares Hanoi – Danang / Danang – Saigon
- All transfers
- 8 nights’ twin share deluxe 4* star accommodation throughout
- 16 meals – Daily breakfast, 6 lunches, 2 dinners
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- Professional English speaking tour guide throughout
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
Extend to include Cambodia!
Includes all of the above, plus;
- Additional meals
- One way Saigon – Siem Reap airfares
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a boutique hotel Siem Reap
- Additional sightseeing – including Angkor Wat!
See the full itinerary here
- Experience Vietnam’s capital Hanoi and its greatest treasures
- Be mesmerised by the beauty of Halong Bay on board a traditional junk boat
- Relax on the white sandy beaches of Hoi An and wander the ancient streets including the UNESCO listed old town
- Travel to the hype of Ho Chi Minh City and immerse yourself in the bustling streets of old Saigon
- Learn about the atrocities of war and how the local forces fought the western forces at the Chu Chi Tunnels
- Travel to the ancient town of Siem Reap
- Explore one of the world’s greatest archaeological sites, Angkor Wat
See Fine Print for travel period.
* Peak Season surcharge of $300 per person applies
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Return economy airfare with Vietnam Airlines departing Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide
- Brisbane & Perth customers. A $350 interstate surcharge applies, please purchase the interstate fee from the extras page in addition to your $1999 voucher. Customers will then be flown to Sydney or Melbourne to board their international flight
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
10 Day $499 per person in addition to the twin share price.
13 Day $699 per person in addition to the twin share price.
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 10 – 40 people
Triple Share: Not available
Hanoi: Flower Garden Hotel or similar
Halong Bay: Halong Paradise Hotel or similar
Hoi An: Hoi An Garden Palace or similar
Saigon: Eden Saigon Hotel or similar
Siem Reap: Central Boutique Hotel or similar
- A deposit of $1999/$2499 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Must book at least 70 days prior to your chosen departure (whichever comes first)
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Final Payment is due no later than 180 day prior to departure. A final invoice will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the promotion
Stay behind surcharge: If you wish to extend your trip, a $250 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). You can purchase the stay behind supplement by clicking here. Your stay behind request must be submitted when completing your booking form. Only the return date can be altered.
Visas: For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.