Soak up the beauty, history and culture of far East Asia with a spectacular 24 day tour through South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. You’ll experience the breath-taking archaeological sites, temples, delicacies and lifestyles of these exciting countries on a journey you will never forget. Typically $12,529! Immerse yourselves in the bustling crowds of Myeongdong, explore the ancient capital of the Silla Kingdom, Gyeongju, stroll through the Changdeokgung Palace grounds and marvel at the serenity of the Seokguram Grotto. Feed the gentle Sika deer at Nara Park, take a bullet train to beautiful Mount Fuji and explore colourful Tokyo! The opportunities are endless and the memories are priceless. See the full itinerary here Your package includes return international airfares, superior hotel accommodation, sightseeing, most meals, dedicated tour guide and much more. See the What You Get section for more. Cathay Pacific has won the following awards in 2015:
|2015||Sep||Best Frequent Flyer ProgrammeBest Airline Lounge in Asia-Pacific||2015 Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Awards|
|2015||Aug||Airline Category||Yahoo Emotive Brand Awards 2014-2015|
|2015||Aug||Best First Class Lounge (The Pier Hong Kong)Best First Class Amenity Kit||Australian Business Traveller Awards 2015|
|2015||Jun||Best Transpacific Airline||Skytrax World Airline Awards|
|2015||Jun||Airlines category||Next Magazine Top Service Awards 2015|
|2015||Mar||Most Attractive Employer Award||Randstad Award 2015|
|2015||Mar||Best Airlines||Ming Pao Weekly Elite Awards 2014|
|2015||Mar||Airline category||Sing Tao Service Awards 2014|
|2015||Feb||Best Airline for Inflight Retail||Airline Retail Conference (ARC) Asia Pacific 2015|
|2015||Feb||My Favorite Airlines||My Favorite Travel Brand Awards 2014 by 「又飛啦！Flyagain.la」|
|2015||Feb||Best Business Class Sparkling – Gold (Champagne Cuvee William Deutz 2000)||Cellars in the Sky 2014 by Business Traveller Magazine|
|2015||Jan||Inflight Sales Person of the Year 2015 – 3rd placeProduct Knowledge – Team Award – 1st place and 3rd placeISPY’s Got Talent – 1st place||Inflight Sales Person of the Year 2015 (ISPY)|
|2015||Jan||Team Award – Field and Special Service (Gold Award)Team Award – Internal Support Service (Gold Award)Service Appreciation Award (Silver Award)Individual Award – Counter Service (Silver Award)Individual Award – Internal Support Service (Bronze)Touching Moments (Video)Touching Moments (Essay)||Customer Service Excellence Awards 2014 by the Hong Kong Association for Customer Service Excellence (HKACE)|
|2015||Jan||The world’s new leading airline in terms of its safety record||JACDEC Airline Safety Ranking 2015|
|2015||Jan||The Most Favorite Airlines Award||14th Best Travel Agency Awards by Weekend Weekly|
Our Price Promise: Find an identical travel deal at a lower price and we’ll give you your trip for FREE! What is our Price Promise? We guarantee that travel deals purchased from us are brought to you at the best possible price – if not your trip is FREE. We are so confident that cheaper identical deals do not exist that in the unlikely event that they do, we’ll gladly give you your trip for FREE. How does it work? Our exclusive travel deals are unique and specially negotiated best price offers. If, after you purchase a deal from us, you find an identical deal at a cheaper price – we’ll refund your money in full and you get to keep you holiday! If you manage to find an identical travel deal at a cheaper price within 14 days of your purchase from us, simply send the evidence of this along with your Webjet Exclusives voucher to our Customer Experience Team. We will take up to 5 business days to validate that the competing offer is genuinely for sale and bookable within our travel period and is for sale to the general public. If this is the case, we will refund your full purchase price and your trip will be free!
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international airfares, superior hotel accommodation, sightseeing, most meals, dedicated tour guide and much more.
- Please see fine print for instructions on redeeming your coupon code
- Return international airfares with the ‘World’s Best Airline’, Cathay Pacific
- Typically $12,529!
- All inter-country airfares
- Tour Japan, Taiwan & South Korea
- All airport transfers
- 22 nights premium 4-star twin share accommodation
- Daily meals (19 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 10 dinners)
- Sightseeing in all major cities including
- Riding the Bullet Train in Japan
- The Demilitarized zone in Korea
- Taipei 101, the world’s second tallest building, Taiwan
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- Experienced professional tour guides & drivers
- Includes tipping
- Thirteen 2016 departure dates to choose from!
See the full itinerary here Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
Departure Dates: 2016:
- 07 Mar
- 28 Mar***
- 04 Apr***
- 11 Apr***
- 18 Apr***
- 16 May**
- 13 Jun*
- 25 Jul*
- 08 Aug
- 05 Sep**
- 17 Oct***
- 31 Oct*
* A $400 surcharge applies per person ** A $900 surcharge applies per person *** A $1,300 surcharge applies per person All surcharges payable direct to Nexus Holidays upon confirming your dates.
Book By Date: 5 April 2016 After purchasing your voucher, the online Nexus Booking System must be completed no later than 30 days after purchasing your Webjet Exclusive voucher. You will receive an email after completing your Webjet Exclusives purchase with a link to the Nexus Booking System. All bookings must be made through the online Nexus Booking System no later than 5 April 2016.
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth with Cathay Pacific Airways (subject to availability)
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Please note that due to airline schedule and availability an overnight stop en route may be involved. One night accommodation, airport transfers and breakfast will be provided
- Including a minimum 23kgs of checked baggage per passenger.
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Interstate surcharge: departing Adelaide $300
Flights: Flights are subject to change based on availability and airline schedule changes. This means some flights may depart or arrive a day before or day later, involves a stopover or two or involve two different airlines. Flight changes are beyond Webjet Exclusives’ control and will be confirmed at the time of booking and ticketing. Tour Excludes:
- Travel insurance (required)
- Personal expenditure
- Visa (Australian passport holders Visa exempt for a stay of up to 90 days)
Children: Same prices as adults. Minimum age: 2 years.
Single Supplement: $1,800pp. Please purchase your voucher and pay your single supplement direct to Nexus Holidays when confirming your booking. Triple Share: Not available.
Interstate Surcharge: Adelaide – Please purchase your Webjet Exclusives vouchers out of any departure city. A $300 per person surcharge will apply. Payable direct to Nexus Holidays upon conforming your dates.
Stopover/early arrival/stay behind: from $300 per person subject to availability and applicable fare difference.
- Seoul: Rosana Boutique Hotel
- Demilitarised Zone: Oak Valley Hotel
- Gyeongju: Hotel Concorde Gyeongju
- Mt Seorak: High One
- Osaka: Kansai Airport Washington Hotel
- Osaka: Osaka Daiichi Hotel
- Kyoto: Kyoto Shin Hankyu Hotel
- Mt Fuji: Tominoko Hotel
- Izu: Itoen Hotel
- Tokyo: Tokyo Dome Hotel
- Tokyo: Marroad International Hotel Narita
- Taipei: Tucheng Amain Boutique Hotel
- Nantou: Nantou Cheng Pao Hotel
- Kaohsiung: Kaohsiung Hotel Sunshine
- Taitung: Taitung Dong Tai Spa Hotel
- Hualien: Hualien Charming City Hotel
Things to know:
- From the end of March through April, when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom, people gather in parks in a Japanese tradition known as “Hanami”.
- The best season of the year for viewing the vibrant crimson maple leaves in Japan. You can feel the fragile beauty of the changing seasons from observing nature.
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.